the term 'sabo' taken to the next level :]
OMG, ragging this year was THE BOMB.
it was sooo soo good.
so like yeah, went to school at 7,
was pretty tired cause I was out the whole day,
OH OH! I saw Nick, Mel, Kev and Justin.
miss them heaps,
gave Mel and Nick a hug although those two were so sweaty.
but yea, then hanged around with Ash,
started off with dinner,
which was pretty good chicken rice.
then headed for the perasmian,
was nothing la.. just a few SHORT and I mean really SHORT speeches,
then we had ice-breaking.
haha SCREW YOU KRISTIN PHANG FOR NOT BEING SATISFIED WITH OUR PUNISHMENT.
will elaborate on that tomorrow or something.
then uhh, we divided ourselves into groups, and we had treasure hunt.
In my group, Ashley, Julia, Iza, Syaza, Aina, Afif, Darren and Derrick.
the treasure hunt was soo goooood. like it was major fun okay.
and our group got first, our reward? we got to shower first after ragging xD
so yeah, the things we had to do at the stops, in no particular order:
1. Stand on the bench and perform, like dance and sing.
2. act out a horror movie, act like an animal, sing the lagu bestari
3. I had to dance to Piece of Me by Britney while the rest of the group does the duck walk around me.
4. uhm we played 'Anaconda' you know where u make the longest line,
we had to do it from the half court to the goal post,
back court. Darren and I had to lie down on the tar xD then we had to scream 'I am SEXY'
5. spin around 10 times, sing twinkle twinkle little star and do 10 sit ups
6. follow some directions, duck walk around the stone area
I forgot the rest,
after treasure hunt, we got into our groups,
then Mr Azrani gave us the chance to sleep.
Kris, Kai Wen, Lian and I tried sleeping but we couldn1t cause there was this bunch of Indian girls who were so freakin noisy.
so I got up, and just hanged around at the stage.
we started ragging around 2.30.
In my group, the usual babes plus Shahir, Alif and Arif.
haha so awesome man,
1st base, Nafisah and Amalin painted our faces with acrylic paint. Amalin decided to make me look reaaallly reaaaally bad. and she painted my hair.
2nd base, Tanu, Maria, Shiva. they made us do suicides BUT at the first squat, there was a cup with liquid which looked like drain water, we had to drink that, in the end it tasted like really bad, diluted coffee.
3rd base, Arina and Manja. they slapped on like really bad stuff on us. [belacan, tuna, whip cream, worchestire sauce etc.] then they styled our hair with gel.
4th base, Sanoj and the gang, Liyana and idk who. we had to step into this basin filled with eggs, newspaper, and some other substances, then they`ll throw cold water on you. u step out and u get belacan on yr face, and flour everywhere. Lian, Belle and Grace had to roll in the mud.
5th base, Intan, Ruzana and Nadrah. WELL, they all knew I was Intan`s neighbour so I had to do double the amount of ragging. argh, SITI INTAN SYAFINAZ! hahahaha, so yeah, first they put shaving cream and gel on yr hair, they just make yr hair look really bad in other words. then they make u dip yr hands in a seriously thick, 'vomit-look-alike' substance. apparently there was cat food in there. then we were allowed to smell this soap thingy seeing how smelly our hands were but Intan insisted I smelled my hands instead. hahaha, so then we had to dip our legs in goodness knows what, but it was kinda gross.
6th base, Najwa, Aida and Alisha. first they painted us with Buncho paint. they paint the word 'LOSER' and 'I SUCK' on yr face, hands and neck. then they throw icing sugar on you.
7th base, Suet Yen, Hana and Vivian I think. they just poured eggs with some stuff and some really gross stuff on you, and they actually make sure they pour it into your shirt and it was really cold. Sean took a picture of me there. HAHA.
8th base, Juliana, Kar Yann and Lynette. this was by-far the WORST base. first they make you chase a light in the padang and it was really muddy, then they make u lie down, and Kar Yan would spill soya sauce on you. then Juliana would sprinkle salt on you. then comes the bad bit, Lynette throws this liquid on you, you cannot tell what it is but the smell is really spicy. we later found out it was cili padi and some other other spicy stuff. and trust me, all our bodies were burning cause of the cili padi.
after that we had showers, but we weren`t really clean, and it was 5.30 AM.
I couldn`t take it and I fell asleep, till 7.30.
then we had majlis penutupan and we played pass the parcel.
SO, though we didn`t have as much freedom as the previous years, trust me..
this years ORIENTATION was the BEST among all.
those who didn`t go, you guys missed out on the best orientation.
and to whoever was swearing and cursing or complainin,
just remember that next time we get to do the same thing back to our juniors,
so just enjoy ragging. its all part of the fun, and COME ON.
next years our last year getting ragged then its our turn to rag!
juniors, bewaare :]
it was sooo soo good.
so like yeah, went to school at 7,
was pretty tired cause I was out the whole day,
OH OH! I saw Nick, Mel, Kev and Justin.
miss them heaps,
gave Mel and Nick a hug although those two were so sweaty.
but yea, then hanged around with Ash,
started off with dinner,
which was pretty good chicken rice.
then headed for the perasmian,
was nothing la.. just a few SHORT and I mean really SHORT speeches,
then we had ice-breaking.
haha SCREW YOU KRISTIN PHANG FOR NOT BEING SATISFIED WITH OUR PUNISHMENT.
will elaborate on that tomorrow or something.
then uhh, we divided ourselves into groups, and we had treasure hunt.
In my group, Ashley, Julia, Iza, Syaza, Aina, Afif, Darren and Derrick.
the treasure hunt was soo goooood. like it was major fun okay.
and our group got first, our reward? we got to shower first after ragging xD
so yeah, the things we had to do at the stops, in no particular order:
1. Stand on the bench and perform, like dance and sing.
2. act out a horror movie, act like an animal, sing the lagu bestari
3. I had to dance to Piece of Me by Britney while the rest of the group does the duck walk around me.
4. uhm we played 'Anaconda' you know where u make the longest line,
we had to do it from the half court to the goal post,
back court. Darren and I had to lie down on the tar xD then we had to scream 'I am SEXY'
5. spin around 10 times, sing twinkle twinkle little star and do 10 sit ups
6. follow some directions, duck walk around the stone area
I forgot the rest,
after treasure hunt, we got into our groups,
then Mr Azrani gave us the chance to sleep.
Kris, Kai Wen, Lian and I tried sleeping but we couldn1t cause there was this bunch of Indian girls who were so freakin noisy.
so I got up, and just hanged around at the stage.
we started ragging around 2.30.
In my group, the usual babes plus Shahir, Alif and Arif.
haha so awesome man,
1st base, Nafisah and Amalin painted our faces with acrylic paint. Amalin decided to make me look reaaallly reaaaally bad. and she painted my hair.
2nd base, Tanu, Maria, Shiva. they made us do suicides BUT at the first squat, there was a cup with liquid which looked like drain water, we had to drink that, in the end it tasted like really bad, diluted coffee.
3rd base, Arina and Manja. they slapped on like really bad stuff on us. [belacan, tuna, whip cream, worchestire sauce etc.] then they styled our hair with gel.
4th base, Sanoj and the gang, Liyana and idk who. we had to step into this basin filled with eggs, newspaper, and some other substances, then they`ll throw cold water on you. u step out and u get belacan on yr face, and flour everywhere. Lian, Belle and Grace had to roll in the mud.
5th base, Intan, Ruzana and Nadrah. WELL, they all knew I was Intan`s neighbour so I had to do double the amount of ragging. argh, SITI INTAN SYAFINAZ! hahahaha, so yeah, first they put shaving cream and gel on yr hair, they just make yr hair look really bad in other words. then they make u dip yr hands in a seriously thick, 'vomit-look-alike' substance. apparently there was cat food in there. then we were allowed to smell this soap thingy seeing how smelly our hands were but Intan insisted I smelled my hands instead. hahaha, so then we had to dip our legs in goodness knows what, but it was kinda gross.
6th base, Najwa, Aida and Alisha. first they painted us with Buncho paint. they paint the word 'LOSER' and 'I SUCK' on yr face, hands and neck. then they throw icing sugar on you.
7th base, Suet Yen, Hana and Vivian I think. they just poured eggs with some stuff and some really gross stuff on you, and they actually make sure they pour it into your shirt and it was really cold. Sean took a picture of me there. HAHA.
8th base, Juliana, Kar Yann and Lynette. this was by-far the WORST base. first they make you chase a light in the padang and it was really muddy, then they make u lie down, and Kar Yan would spill soya sauce on you. then Juliana would sprinkle salt on you. then comes the bad bit, Lynette throws this liquid on you, you cannot tell what it is but the smell is really spicy. we later found out it was cili padi and some other other spicy stuff. and trust me, all our bodies were burning cause of the cili padi.
after that we had showers, but we weren`t really clean, and it was 5.30 AM.
I couldn`t take it and I fell asleep, till 7.30.
then we had majlis penutupan and we played pass the parcel.
SO, though we didn`t have as much freedom as the previous years, trust me..
this years ORIENTATION was the BEST among all.
those who didn`t go, you guys missed out on the best orientation.
and to whoever was swearing and cursing or complainin,
just remember that next time we get to do the same thing back to our juniors,
so just enjoy ragging. its all part of the fun, and COME ON.
next years our last year getting ragged then its our turn to rag!
juniors, bewaare :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home