saachi asok kumar

I`m so so sorry this is a day late,
but I was in Ipoh yesterday,
Well Sach, heres to you :]
Happy Belated 18th darl,
its been really really awesome being friends with you,
all the insults, laughs, pokes and hugs.
we need to go out once you get yr license, genius :]
hope you had a great birthday anyway,
but then again, you were in Ipoh with no chinese food on your birthday!
*points and laughs*
anyway anyway, stay awesome darl,love youuu.
anyway yes yes, mom decided to take us all back to Ipoh yesterday evening.
was kinda last minute, we had 10 minutes to pack.
so yeah, we didn`t really do much in Ipoh,
but of course there were the few games of black jack,
yes, I won at times and lost at times,
the retarded part was that everytime my cousin played a rihanna song on her handphone,
everyone would get like really good cards except ME.
like wth right =.=
oh well, besides going round the whole of Ipoh just to find food seeing that all those loserific stall owners didn`t wanna open their shops,
the family basically just went visiting my moms side of the family.
we were supposed to return back to KL in the evening,
but my brother just had to study,
so we left Ipoh at 2 something. *claps*
reached home at 4-ish.
and now well, its 8 and moms still in bed.
seriously, I`m getting hungry. =.=
we didn`t have lunch,
late breakfast,
oh well, open house would most likely be next weekend,
not too sure, will confirm with you guys when she actually decides.
oh, did I mention I`m getting paid for helping my mom with her new year cookies.
and the pay isnt too bad, HEHEHEHE.
the malls better be open soon. ;]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home