Sunday, February 10, 2008

rawr, I BITE.

I just realised something,

while MOST people are sleeping in tomorrow,
I HAVE SCHOOL.
like omg, almost every school has a freaking holiday tomorrow except mine.

argh, stupid school, ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR DAMN IT.
ITS CELEBRATED FOR 15 DAYS!
I mean I`m not expecting to get all 15 days off, but at least just add an extra day!
DURING RAYA, YOU GUYS GET ONE FREAKING WEEK OFF,
WHY NOT FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR!?

and and, they give us piles of work during CNY,
honestly do they think we can finish it?
OMG =.= lets see how other people like it when they get EXTRA EXTRA piles of work during their festive season.
*mumbles to self*

yes, the fact that I have to wake up early tomorrow morning,
and face 6 grumpy teachers in class does not seem to please me very much,
on the brighter side, tuitions cancelled tomorrow.
THANK YOU MRS KHAW!

well, I`m glad I got that off my chest =.=

and, sorry if I offended any other race or stuff,
didn`t mean to be racist or harsh or anything like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home