raja aidit ashraf, goh weetyr.
OMG, I feel so damn bad,
AIDIT! I forgot to post for you, SORRY.
well happy belated birthday :]
I pretty much have nothing to say,
except thanks for being a really nice friend,
vitagen partner, yo :]
and as for weetyr!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DD
all the best in everything,
take care in Australia,
and you better come back soon kay?
missing you loads, love yaa.
okay, so yesterday..
my mom had some open house for her CM teachers.
I was supposed to call friends over in the afternoon,
but I was too tired, so I cancelled it.
so yeah, people came around 7,
but my bro and I left for Kris`s house at 8.30,
had fun, DINNER WAS AWESOME *salutes Kevin*
shandy never tasted better with the pizza :]
came home at 9.30 cause mom wanted us home,
so yeah, did my BM work while Tim and RJ watched,
didn`t even finish it,
well everyone left at nearly 12, so yeah.
NO pictures though, cause well, it was another rare 'rachaels-wearing-a-skirt' occasion.
talked to Arif and Amelia after that,
Melia, remember my words :] and no worries, i love you. even if the person you`re afraid of cause of you-know-what is me, its fine :] chill, it`ll be okay after awhile.
Arif, BOOOOO. hahahaha xD *inside joke*
AIDIT! I forgot to post for you, SORRY.
well happy belated birthday :]
I pretty much have nothing to say,
except thanks for being a really nice friend,
vitagen partner, yo :]
and as for weetyr!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DD
all the best in everything,
take care in Australia,
and you better come back soon kay?
missing you loads, love yaa.
okay, so yesterday..
my mom had some open house for her CM teachers.
I was supposed to call friends over in the afternoon,
but I was too tired, so I cancelled it.
so yeah, people came around 7,
but my bro and I left for Kris`s house at 8.30,
had fun, DINNER WAS AWESOME *salutes Kevin*
shandy never tasted better with the pizza :]
came home at 9.30 cause mom wanted us home,
so yeah, did my BM work while Tim and RJ watched,
didn`t even finish it,
well everyone left at nearly 12, so yeah.
NO pictures though, cause well, it was another rare 'rachaels-wearing-a-skirt' occasion.
talked to Arif and Amelia after that,
Melia, remember my words :] and no worries, i love you. even if the person you`re afraid of cause of you-know-what is me, its fine :] chill, it`ll be okay after awhile.
Arif, BOOOOO. hahahaha xD *inside joke*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home