the P. Loh twins :]
Paul and Pauline,
Happy Belated Birthday the both of you,
hehe, though I wished you guys a kazillion times in school,
you guys have been really cool friends and I appreciate that,
Pauline, yr voice is tremendously AMAZING.
so far, I have NEVER heard anyone BETTER than you.
keep it up babe,
Paul, hahaha, theres so many things to say about you,
like how you use to pronounce Kanye West as Cane West and stuff,
well, to the both of you.. Hope you guys had a great birthday,
love you both and God bless :]
haha, I`m supposed to be at school right now,
mom didn`t exactly want me to go, so yeah, she wrote a letter.
haha, and the stupid part is that I persuaded EVERYONE to go but look whose the one whose skipping merentas desa xDD
yesterday was just another average day,
managed to cut up quite a lot of wood for KH.
I`m still totally in love with choir,
the guys are amazing. so yeah, skipped the last 20 mins of KH to go for choir,
all the girls weren`t there except Dahlia, Isaura, Liyana, Nikki and I.
and seeing that the guys were the ones practicing, all the girls did were lie down on the chairs and laugh at some of the guys,
Burhanuddin was kinda funny, the way he sang the line 'Stop picking on me'
later on we had music, I haaaate theory.
went home after that, was supposed to go to 1u with mom,
but she decided to go with her friends instead.
so stoned all the way,
wanted to go jogging or something, but I couldn`t find a jogging partner for that day,
eventually the brother came back around 7-ish.
so yeah, since the laptop is in his room,
started talking to him while using the laptop.
damn it, I seriously love our bonding sessions wei,
we end up laughing over STUPID things.
and yeah, I accidentally tore his blanket. wasn`t my fault anyway.
and we figured that we need to clean our rooms,
seriously.. our rooms are so messy,
some of my clothes are in his pile of unfolded clothes,
and some of his things are in my room, =.=
I had to go down for HF after,
I could have died of boredom just watching NBA,
JX and RJ la =.=
so after awhile, went back upstairs to talk to my bro more,
till my mom called me down =.=
and yeahs, Ryan and I couldn`t stop complaining about those two dungus watching NBA.
LIFELESS, hahahahaa.
that was pretty much my day for yesterday,
will blog again tonight or tomorrow I guess.
Happy Belated Birthday the both of you,
hehe, though I wished you guys a kazillion times in school,
you guys have been really cool friends and I appreciate that,
Pauline, yr voice is tremendously AMAZING.
so far, I have NEVER heard anyone BETTER than you.
keep it up babe,
Paul, hahaha, theres so many things to say about you,
like how you use to pronounce Kanye West as Cane West and stuff,
well, to the both of you.. Hope you guys had a great birthday,
love you both and God bless :]
haha, I`m supposed to be at school right now,
mom didn`t exactly want me to go, so yeah, she wrote a letter.
haha, and the stupid part is that I persuaded EVERYONE to go but look whose the one whose skipping merentas desa xDD
yesterday was just another average day,
managed to cut up quite a lot of wood for KH.
I`m still totally in love with choir,
the guys are amazing. so yeah, skipped the last 20 mins of KH to go for choir,
all the girls weren`t there except Dahlia, Isaura, Liyana, Nikki and I.
and seeing that the guys were the ones practicing, all the girls did were lie down on the chairs and laugh at some of the guys,
Burhanuddin was kinda funny, the way he sang the line 'Stop picking on me'
later on we had music, I haaaate theory.
went home after that, was supposed to go to 1u with mom,
but she decided to go with her friends instead.
so stoned all the way,
wanted to go jogging or something, but I couldn`t find a jogging partner for that day,
eventually the brother came back around 7-ish.
so yeah, since the laptop is in his room,
started talking to him while using the laptop.
damn it, I seriously love our bonding sessions wei,
we end up laughing over STUPID things.
and yeah, I accidentally tore his blanket. wasn`t my fault anyway.
and we figured that we need to clean our rooms,
seriously.. our rooms are so messy,
some of my clothes are in his pile of unfolded clothes,
and some of his things are in my room, =.=
I had to go down for HF after,
I could have died of boredom just watching NBA,
JX and RJ la =.=
so after awhile, went back upstairs to talk to my bro more,
till my mom called me down =.=
and yeahs, Ryan and I couldn`t stop complaining about those two dungus watching NBA.
LIFELESS, hahahahaa.
that was pretty much my day for yesterday,
will blog again tonight or tomorrow I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home