melvin yeow, kevin yeow.
heeee xD
to the yeow twins, :]
and Kev, sorry but I don`t have a picture of you. x(

ANYWAY, happy birthday to the both of you :]
school is so not the same without the both of you okay,
Mel.. you know yr awesome right?
totally missing yr short lectures and advise plus you being around in school,
Kev, hee xD though I`m not as close to you as I am to Mel, but yeah, totally missing your durian jokes and 'out-of-this-world' laugh.
both of you have been superb, hope you guys are having an amazing time in college.
love you both :]
p/s Mel, sorry. I just had to take this pic. darn funny, but yet its cool xD
to the yeow twins, :]
and Kev, sorry but I don`t have a picture of you. x(

ANYWAY, happy birthday to the both of you :]
school is so not the same without the both of you okay,
Mel.. you know yr awesome right?
totally missing yr short lectures and advise plus you being around in school,
Kev, hee xD though I`m not as close to you as I am to Mel, but yeah, totally missing your durian jokes and 'out-of-this-world' laugh.
both of you have been superb, hope you guys are having an amazing time in college.
love you both :]
p/s Mel, sorry. I just had to take this pic. darn funny, but yet its cool xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home