johann yew bin erman,
AH, I`m sorry this is late,
I`ve been really really BUSY.
school has been driving me up the wall.
anyway, Johann Yew bin Erman,
Happy Belated Birthday :]
you`ll always be my sexay chinlay and we`re totally missing you,
we need you back in our class!
totally missing the way you used to immitate Joey from friends,
and your really insulting jokes,
keep rocking on the bass, my double-thumb friend!
can`t call you jongkos anymore eh?
no bucu as well!
anyway, happy birthday :]
and yes yes, your shoes =.= you`ll get em on saturday okay?!
and to my dearest Syed Arif bin Syed Isa,
I`m so so proud of you,
don`t worry, I`ll back off but we`ll still be the best of friends.
always, xD
anyway,
in case I don`t come online tomorrow,
JEI SEE, HAKIM SHAHREDZA, AHMAD DANIAL and ADRIANA IWANI!
happy birthday to the 4 of you,
I`m not really close to all of you,
but you guys have definitely played a role in my life some way or another,
have a great one, guys :]
I`ve been really really BUSY.
school has been driving me up the wall.
anyway, Johann Yew bin Erman,
Happy Belated Birthday :]
you`ll always be my sexay chinlay and we`re totally missing you,
we need you back in our class!
totally missing the way you used to immitate Joey from friends,
and your really insulting jokes,
keep rocking on the bass, my double-thumb friend!
can`t call you jongkos anymore eh?
no bucu as well!
anyway, happy birthday :]
and yes yes, your shoes =.= you`ll get em on saturday okay?!
and to my dearest Syed Arif bin Syed Isa,
I`m so so proud of you,
don`t worry, I`ll back off but we`ll still be the best of friends.
always, xD
anyway,
in case I don`t come online tomorrow,
JEI SEE, HAKIM SHAHREDZA, AHMAD DANIAL and ADRIANA IWANI!
happy birthday to the 4 of you,
I`m not really close to all of you,
but you guys have definitely played a role in my life some way or another,
have a great one, guys :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home