food, GLORIOUS fooood.
oh my gosh, =.=
I`m over-eating.
today, had church,
this uber cool Vietnamese guy came to tell his life stories,
was uber amazing okay, was totally in awe.
God works in AMAZING ways.
well anyway, after church.
went for brunch with A. Jenny and Kimberly Lim.
was uber full, had duck noodles.
came home and slept for about half an hour till JX ruined my nap,
we were supposed to go for lunch,
so got ready and stuff, left around 12.30,
went to Damansara Palace.
they were playing Tai Ti when I got there,
just stoned while talking to JX,
had fun making stupid jokes,
oh yeah, the lunch was for like home fellowship.
was shu xian`s farewell, jx`s sister.
She`s leaving for Brisbane on Wednesday.
oh and we had champagne,
Jian Shen, Shu Xian, Jian Xin, and Nge Seong decided to down their drinks,
meaning gulp it all down in one go,
but I couldn`t do that, so I sipped really really slowly =.=
had 2 cups, then we had a group photo and we left around 3.15,
oh yeah, all the uncles and aunties were karaoke-ing and it was well, rather entertaining yet amusingly annoying.
anyway, went home after that and waited for Uncle Hoch cause he wanted to take chicken curry for my mom,
and after that, mom sent me over to Kai Wens.
had fun there, gambled :]
and and, Mel was in a samfu! HAHAHAHA,
and Saachi called it a cheongsam, OH YOOOO. omgomg.
and Sach said he wanted to buy one.
he said he can use it when he gets a chinese wife,
oh and the blackjack sessions were really good,
like seriously, laughed heap loads when Gurtej was the banker.
oh and during Tai Ti, Nick won my 2 bucks,
but he gave it back to me.
and we played 10 cents a card, now you know how bad I am at Tai Ti.
had to go off after,
oh and thank you Nick and Sach, the McD was awesome, heeee xDDD
thnks Kai Wen for the awesome time :]
and guess what was for dinner, STEAK.
like, I`m so putting on weight =.=
and no, I`m not on diet till I actually put on like tons of weight.
I`m over-eating.
today, had church,
this uber cool Vietnamese guy came to tell his life stories,
was uber amazing okay, was totally in awe.
God works in AMAZING ways.
well anyway, after church.
went for brunch with A. Jenny and Kimberly Lim.
was uber full, had duck noodles.
came home and slept for about half an hour till JX ruined my nap,
we were supposed to go for lunch,
so got ready and stuff, left around 12.30,
went to Damansara Palace.
they were playing Tai Ti when I got there,
just stoned while talking to JX,
had fun making stupid jokes,
oh yeah, the lunch was for like home fellowship.
was shu xian`s farewell, jx`s sister.
She`s leaving for Brisbane on Wednesday.
oh and we had champagne,
Jian Shen, Shu Xian, Jian Xin, and Nge Seong decided to down their drinks,
meaning gulp it all down in one go,
but I couldn`t do that, so I sipped really really slowly =.=
had 2 cups, then we had a group photo and we left around 3.15,
oh yeah, all the uncles and aunties were karaoke-ing and it was well, rather entertaining yet amusingly annoying.
anyway, went home after that and waited for Uncle Hoch cause he wanted to take chicken curry for my mom,
and after that, mom sent me over to Kai Wens.
had fun there, gambled :]
and and, Mel was in a samfu! HAHAHAHA,
and Saachi called it a cheongsam, OH YOOOO. omgomg.
and Sach said he wanted to buy one.
he said he can use it when he gets a chinese wife,
oh and the blackjack sessions were really good,
like seriously, laughed heap loads when Gurtej was the banker.
oh and during Tai Ti, Nick won my 2 bucks,
but he gave it back to me.
and we played 10 cents a card, now you know how bad I am at Tai Ti.
had to go off after,
oh and thank you Nick and Sach, the McD was awesome, heeee xDDD
thnks Kai Wen for the awesome time :]
and guess what was for dinner, STEAK.
like, I`m so putting on weight =.=
and no, I`m not on diet till I actually put on like tons of weight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home