february, oh february.
I just realised like theres tons of birthdays in February.
No, Johann. I`m not getting you shoes but I`ll be getting high heels for you xD
Aidit, you either choose between your 4 boxers or your hamsters xD
well anyway anyway, happy birthday Nyang :]
hope you had a great time skipping school today to waste half your day playing CS in the CC =.=
I went for bball today just to disturb everyone,
Cg Shahrul: yr late for training.
Me: I`m not in the team lar,
Cg Shahrul: EH! why not!
Me: HAHA omg, cikgu sendiri yang tak pilih saya la kot!
Cg Shahrul: oh! whoops, takpe takpe.. next year xD
haha, freaking retarded man. oh and I became teacher`s assistant for the day.
I shouted at people, muahahaha.
pretty much later, Mel, Nick and Sach came so hanged with them,
but Nick and Mel decided to go to Ali`s house,
so I hanged with Sach. nothing lar, didn`t do much.
had Burger King for dinner after,
and well. sadly, that was all I did today o.o
haha, lamer man.
well, literally the only reason why I`m blogging is well, because I`m bored =.= geeeez.
No, Johann. I`m not getting you shoes but I`ll be getting high heels for you xD
Aidit, you either choose between your 4 boxers or your hamsters xD
well anyway anyway, happy birthday Nyang :]
hope you had a great time skipping school today to waste half your day playing CS in the CC =.=
I went for bball today just to disturb everyone,
Cg Shahrul: yr late for training.
Me: I`m not in the team lar,
Cg Shahrul: EH! why not!
Me: HAHA omg, cikgu sendiri yang tak pilih saya la kot!
Cg Shahrul: oh! whoops, takpe takpe.. next year xD
haha, freaking retarded man. oh and I became teacher`s assistant for the day.
I shouted at people, muahahaha.
pretty much later, Mel, Nick and Sach came so hanged with them,
but Nick and Mel decided to go to Ali`s house,
so I hanged with Sach. nothing lar, didn`t do much.
had Burger King for dinner after,
and well. sadly, that was all I did today o.o
haha, lamer man.
well, literally the only reason why I`m blogging is well, because I`m bored =.= geeeez.
you know I love you, but its okay,
I`m proud of you :]
you`ve stabbed me but you haven`t killed me.
no, I`m not emo. but you should already know how I feel.
Man, dadd! I miss youuu. CNY ain`t gonna be the same.
I would love to tell you EVERYTHING right now,
from guys to friends to studies, EVERYTHING.
miss you dad, wish you were here. *sighs*
I suppose I`ll see you in a few years dad, bet heavens gorgeous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home