Tuesday, February 05, 2008

chinese on the outside, malay on the inside

or is it the other way round?
hahaha,
yeah, Arif said I`m turning Malay. HAHA, *coughs*naaaa*coughs*

before I go on,
Happy Birthday Kimberly Koh Li-Mae!
we`ve come a loooooooong way xD
back to when we were 7 or 8, home fellowship mates,
room mates in camp,
best friends,
aiyoo.. miss those times la, well Kimm,
stay your awesome self,
and I`ve always got your back, lovee youuuu!



so yeah, today. school, OMG.

Kavee didn`t come to school cause she was busy celebrating Chinese, wait no,

I mean Indian New Year.

haha, that woman skipped school just cause her parents are in India.



the work load is like whoaa, especially work from Cikgu Yu.
apparently he can find his students blogs,
so uh, "Selamat Tahun Baru Cina Cikgu, tolong jangan marah saya kalau saya tidak siap kerja"


haha, yea yea,
came home, had lunch and slept.
didn`t have choir and I skipped PBSM *claps*
I wanted to skip house practice too,
but Najihah wanted to go so well, she indirectly dragged me out of bed.

had fun walking around school,
later on Arif decided to come lepak with us,
so I left to go see Deb and all since they just came back from Hartamas.
had fun talking to them,

then asked Darren if I could say hi to his girlfriend, I was freaking joking okay,
and he actually called her, like OMG =.=
she only speaks mandarin,
so yeah,


darren: hooi ah? wo hen pang yo something something ni.
me: OMG, dude! I was joking laa.
darren: faster laaa! calling kat budak johor la!
me: dowan laaa! *runs away*
darren: FASTER LA, *chases me around the stage*
me: ish, *takes the phone* helloooo? HI!!
darren`s gf: uh hello.
darren: HAHAHA! *takes the phone back and continues speaking in mandarin*

aishoo, honestly if I was darren`s girlfriend, I would have been really pist.
darren said his girlfriend kept asking who I was, felt so bad.
I blame you darren, muahahaha.

oh well, sent Najihah off around 6.20-ish.
then my bro came at 6.50, took a shower back at home,
and off we went for dinner,
and yeah. we went to 1U.
saw Kem and his family, AHAHAA, kem had to carry some plant thingy,
got a top, its a tad bit big, but it`ll do I guess.

well, thats it guys, have a safe trip to yr hometowns,
and well.. I don`t think I`ll wish you guys yet, YET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home