breakouts and more breakouts =.=
pimples, argh!
asked my bro about it, yes the future doctor in 6 months :]
he said its prolly due to stress, not enough water or dirt.
I agree with all three :]
I`m gonna go emo/rant. don`t bother reading. its for my own pleasure of letting my emotions out.
stress?
heck yeah, for one, exams are coming up.
and ALL the teachers have been telling us that the questions are pretty tough.
plus, I`m handling a desperate guy,
and I find it pretty ironic how most of the guys I`ve liked or like, are like close friends, and I somehow always find other girls for those people.
and yeah, I`ve been having personal problems which I`ve been keeping to myself a lot.
lately, dads been popping into my mind a lot,
sometimes I feel like going straight up to heaven just to pay him a visit,
but thats impossible.
its like sometimes I miss my dad so much, I`ll cry myself to sleep or just scream into my pillow.
people have been telling me Its fine cause I`ll see him soon,
but its easier said than done most of the time,
then theres the whole friendship problems,
i just really don`t know what I`ve been doing now a days,
its like, I know my friends are there for me,
but it just sucks, I don`t know who I am anymore,
not enough water?
hehe yeah, I don`t drink water in school,
so that explains a lot.
dirt?
most likely cause in school, its really dusty and stuff,
and I only wash my face when I get home,
and thats around, 4?
overall, I`m expecting more breakouts, =.=
how saddening.
dad, dad, dad. I dunno if you ever know how much I miss you,
how much I`ve cried,
how many times I`ve screamed my heart out,
how many times I`ve seen the look of moms face cause shes lonely,
how many times kor looked upset cause he feels his letting you down,
how stressed kor is without your advise seeing that now his having his exams,
how sometimes I cannot believe you`re actually GONE,
Dear God,
why of all people, dad had to go and be with you?
asked my bro about it, yes the future doctor in 6 months :]
he said its prolly due to stress, not enough water or dirt.
I agree with all three :]
I`m gonna go emo/rant. don`t bother reading. its for my own pleasure of letting my emotions out.
stress?
heck yeah, for one, exams are coming up.
and ALL the teachers have been telling us that the questions are pretty tough.
plus, I`m handling a desperate guy,
and I find it pretty ironic how most of the guys I`ve liked or like, are like close friends, and I somehow always find other girls for those people.
and yeah, I`ve been having personal problems which I`ve been keeping to myself a lot.
lately, dads been popping into my mind a lot,
sometimes I feel like going straight up to heaven just to pay him a visit,
but thats impossible.
its like sometimes I miss my dad so much, I`ll cry myself to sleep or just scream into my pillow.
people have been telling me Its fine cause I`ll see him soon,
but its easier said than done most of the time,
then theres the whole friendship problems,
i just really don`t know what I`ve been doing now a days,
its like, I know my friends are there for me,
but it just sucks, I don`t know who I am anymore,
not enough water?
hehe yeah, I don`t drink water in school,
so that explains a lot.
dirt?
most likely cause in school, its really dusty and stuff,
and I only wash my face when I get home,
and thats around, 4?
overall, I`m expecting more breakouts, =.=
how saddening.
dad, dad, dad. I dunno if you ever know how much I miss you,
how much I`ve cried,
how many times I`ve screamed my heart out,
how many times I`ve seen the look of moms face cause shes lonely,
how many times kor looked upset cause he feels his letting you down,
how stressed kor is without your advise seeing that now his having his exams,
how sometimes I cannot believe you`re actually GONE,
Dear God,
why of all people, dad had to go and be with you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home