Monday, January 28, 2008

haha, somebody pleaase, control my laughter xD

wheee, today was so freakishly tiring but yet,
amusing.

school was okay, i suppose?
AND GUESS WHAT, I actually learnt stuff, especially Sejarah.
hahaha, stoopeeeed.
Kav and I and some other people kept competing to shout answers when the teachers asked questions.
and we would stick out our tongue or point at everyone and say "in you face" if we answered,
what the gayness, man xD

haha but yeah, overall it was fun,
then hmm.. came home and had lunch,
left for tuition after.
everyone was like half-asleeep.

later on, had to go to Citibank.
did some stuff, okay fine..
I was messagin RJ lar =.=
All I know is that now theres some FD account under my name and moms.
I didn`t know what was going on.

came home, slept for a bit.
was seriously tired,
then called Driel, and seriously, his mom is cool wei xD

Driel:yeah, whatever. YES MOM.
his Mom: *says something about dinner*
Driel: okay okay, why you fold the clothes here?!
his Mom: accompany you la, you so lonely,
Driel: BUT I`m talking to my friend!
Me: HI AUNTIEEEEE.
Driel: she says 'hi auntie'
his Mom: oh, hi girl.
Driel: she says 'hi girl'. eh she has a name you knoww, Rachael.
his Mom: oh, Rachael.
Driel: you know her mom laaa..
his Mom: *describes my mom*
Driel: ya la ya la!

hahaha, omg, both of em are so cute la,
and seriously.. you can ask Driel, I couldn`t stop laughing on the phone,
yeah, then I accidentally hung up cause I had to go for dinner,
we freaking talked for 40 minutes okay, =.=

and yeah, had dinns, and now I`m half-doing my homework.

and seriously, the CNY weather is keeeeellinng meee xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home