Thursday, January 17, 2008

tiring thursday,

well yeah,
thursday, TIRING.

school was average,
the workloads starting to pile up.
had free periods for sivik.
so I got Hakim to follow me walking around,
partially cause I needed to photocopy some stuff,
saw Arif in specs. haha, he doesn`t look too bad really :]

then hmm, we had recess I think.
my turn to follow Hakim around,
he was looking for teachers to sign his Prefects Application Form.
so yeah, since I had nothing better to do, followed him around.

oh and I had a pretty stupid conversation with Arif,
its like a 'you-gotta-be-there' moment kinda thing.

ArifMe
aaaarif! ahahhaa, I got a superb idea!
ah, uh huh?
okay, I want you to *bladidadidaida* then to be yr valentine.
*gives me awkward look* NO WAY.
why not! its a coooool idea okay!
*gives me 'are u out of yr mind' look*
ish, so not cool la you. loser =.=
HAH! look whose talking.
what!
you go ask some guy first then I`ll ask her. *smirks*
ish, *whacks his back* whatever.

haha, the rubbish we come up with sometimes.

so yea, after that we had sejarah, geo and then music.

came home, rushed with lunch.

then headed off to tuition,
I was half dead =.=

so then came home, snacked on some junk,
and I slept for 10 mins and headed off for zowiahs.

I had to sit in front.
but yeah, I finished my work. like WOW.

haha, came home and had dins.

and yeah, here I am. xD

oh and btw, our charity concert thingy.

29 March, KBU hall.
not sure of the time.
theme, Euphoria.

PLEASE COME! I`M BEGGING YOU.
you can laugh at me when I perform la kay,
but I really would appreciate if you guys can come.

ADRIEL, JOEY, KEMUEL, KIM, AMELIA.
you people have to come.

eh wait, JOEY. YOU`RE COMING. YOU`RE PERFORMING. MUAHAHAHAHA.

*spastic mou?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home