*screams* *giggles*
well ahahaha, yeah..
well firstly, i know who the caller is.
credits to Arif as well, haha.. he called the dude without telling me and the caller freaked out and hung up. HAHA, thanks darl.u rawk so hard.
the he told me it was some chinese guy,
SO, i decided to plan a lil trick of my own,
talked to Arif about it and it actually worked!
we told him I was gonna do a police report and go to the maxis headquarters to report this case and stuff,
and like after an hour, he replied.
"danial hakim and kashif"
i screamed and started laughing okay =.= goodness knows why,
then suddenly kashif mesesaged me and started apologizing like a kazillion times,
and he was like "are u gonna do a police report?"
"eh please don`t call my friend cause his like DAMN scared right now."
haha, I told Arif and I literally laughed till I had stiches,
he laughed too and we had a nice time talking about it, xD
oh and my mom lectured me cause I sent the "police report and mazis HQ" message. hahaha. paranoid that the caller would be like the previous stalker I guess, aiseh. good laugh,
DANIAL HAKIM AND KASHIF, YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU,
be thankful ur not in TTDI. ish,
well firstly, i know who the caller is.
credits to Arif as well, haha.. he called the dude without telling me and the caller freaked out and hung up. HAHA, thanks darl.u rawk so hard.
the he told me it was some chinese guy,
SO, i decided to plan a lil trick of my own,
talked to Arif about it and it actually worked!
we told him I was gonna do a police report and go to the maxis headquarters to report this case and stuff,
and like after an hour, he replied.
"danial hakim and kashif"
i screamed and started laughing okay =.= goodness knows why,
then suddenly kashif mesesaged me and started apologizing like a kazillion times,
and he was like "are u gonna do a police report?"
"eh please don`t call my friend cause his like DAMN scared right now."
haha, I told Arif and I literally laughed till I had stiches,
he laughed too and we had a nice time talking about it, xD
oh and my mom lectured me cause I sent the "police report and mazis HQ" message. hahaha. paranoid that the caller would be like the previous stalker I guess, aiseh. good laugh,
DANIAL HAKIM AND KASHIF, YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU,
be thankful ur not in TTDI. ish,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home