preparation to face rempits, bimbos, retards and well, more retards.
ah so yes, its the LAST day of my year end holidays.
which is pretty bummer-ish.
I honestly do NOT want to go back to school, who does btw?
oh wait, Nadia does. haha, sweet.
I`m not exactly looking forward to the fact that Hanizah and Jolayha are gonna be watching my every move and would prolly nag me about my fringe and I would have to pin it up. =.=
Neither am I looking forward to opening up History text books and getting yelled at for falling asleep during Geography lessons.
I honestly don`t really know if I`m planning to get involved in my extra curriculur stuff this year.
but oh wells, my schedule for now is pretty much packed I suppose.
Tuition, MORE tuition, school activities, MORE tuition.
oh and yes, Sundays would be a blast this year :] finally a helper in Childrens Ministry.
which reminds me, I have to run now for CM meeting. will update later if I have time. =.=
Goodbye waking up at 12 and hello waking up at 6.
which is pretty bummer-ish.
I honestly do NOT want to go back to school, who does btw?
oh wait, Nadia does. haha, sweet.
I`m not exactly looking forward to the fact that Hanizah and Jolayha are gonna be watching my every move and would prolly nag me about my fringe and I would have to pin it up. =.=
Neither am I looking forward to opening up History text books and getting yelled at for falling asleep during Geography lessons.
I honestly don`t really know if I`m planning to get involved in my extra curriculur stuff this year.
but oh wells, my schedule for now is pretty much packed I suppose.
Tuition, MORE tuition, school activities, MORE tuition.
oh and yes, Sundays would be a blast this year :] finally a helper in Childrens Ministry.
which reminds me, I have to run now for CM meeting. will update later if I have time. =.=
Goodbye waking up at 12 and hello waking up at 6.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home