Wednesday, January 02, 2008

here we go again, baggage from 07.

ah, yes.. Here we go again.
seeing that its supposed to be the start of a new year,
a start of great memories, a start of new experiences, a fresh start in general.



BUT, as of today.



I have just started my new year with a total DOWN.



well well, God, indeed you are AWESOME for giving me that dream in camp.

and God, I really am trying to do my best but its soo hard sometimes. especially this current situation. I know everything happens for a reason but its just really hard sometimes. and yes, I know you expect me to trust on You. I DO! its just really pressuring sometimes I suppose.



but thank you God, for the chance to be who you want me to be.



oh well, its gonna be a tough year.



but like that totally awesome friend of mine said, "the shit that happens along the way are just obstacles so that you can learn from yr mistakes and be better at it"

nights, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home