Tuesday, January 22, 2008

getting darker by the day,

tuesday, tuesday.
well had school as usual,
was pretty high at the end of school,
was helping Karen babe with the class deco thingy,



our class is gorgeous now, though it looks really funky and colourful,
i mean we have light pink walls, a light blue and hot pink background on our notice boards,
and rainbow coloured hearts pasted on the boards.
i think we`re repainting the class soon.



well then,
headed home,
took a shower and didn`t really have lunch.
got ready and followed mom to the hospital.
her ear was aching so just followe her to see the ENT surgeon.
later on, an. Cecilia came to fetch me from the hospital to school cause mom wasn`t done,
so yeah, hanged with Lian.
and later on, Najihah.
I was sooo slow during running, I got like last =.=
oh well, poor darling Najihah fell,
kesian gile!



oh oh oh, and I went to the canteen with Najihah and guess who I saw on the way there,
SAAACHIIII!!! I ran to him and gave him a hug but he said I was gonna kill him,
so I went off cause Najihah was waiting for me,
then we headed back to the padang,
got my stuff and we went back to the court,
headed down to wait for Najihah`s parents but we found out that they were only coming at 6.30,
so we headed back up to the court,

sat down with MND, then Sach came and talked to me,
he accused me of not giving him a hug =.=
and just cause I was sittin on the table, he pulled me down and I fell on my arse, fell on the chair,and I`m so sorry Najihah, now you know the real me, LOUD and noisy xD



haha, then I had to go off, so gave Sach a hug,
he insulted my height. *glares*
and yea, went home and had Subway sandwiches for dinner,



called Arif and had a very very retarded conversation with him,
talked for nearly 20 mins then I figured I was gonna be low on credit so hung up.
then washed up and everything,
came online,
then Matilda called all the way from aussie :]
talked to her for nearly 30 - 40 minutes.
talked about certain PEOPLE.



then she hung up, so then annoyed Arif more online,
he gave me some stupid srvy, HAHA..
whatever Arif,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home