freee day :]
haha yes, today was a total free day,
because the muslims had maal hijrah so all the non-muslims had to head to the library.
first there was this chinese, lady teacher.. She kept asking us to shut up but nobody really paid attention,
Kris and I went to get stome stuff then we didn`t wanna go back to our seats so we settled with congkak.
Sanju, Derrick, Paul and Darren [new kid] were playing chess.
later on Deb, Kav and Lian came to watch us,
and so did James, Sean and Kevin [[the freaky indian]
haha so played 3 or 4 rounds with Kris,
James and Sanju were being total jakuns fiddling with the marbles.
then we got bored,
so we started playing group games,
007 Bang!, Around the World, Bottle and Bang, Bang Click, Click!
we had fun :]
then later on, Sanju and Darren were playing chess,
and Deb and I were so lifeless that we started throwing chess pieces at each other,
I think the guys go irritated because suddenly Sanju and Darren started taking ALL the chess pieces and threw them at me,
and some went like into my skirt =.=
oh and Kav tried making up some story with the chess pieces but I kept knocking down her "characters" so she got annoyed, xD HAHA, sorry babe :]
oh and that Kevin guy, I seriously had fun fun bullying him wei,
omg hahaha. sorry if I was rude, but he was just sooo annoying.
then we had recess, hanyang tried to teach me some puppet/dance.
but unlike him, I`m not much of a great dancer.
he was a great source of entertainment :]
later on headed back to class,
we had to combine with rhazes and I HATE the teacher.
won`t elaborate why. Kris knows, she hates her too.
silly annoying brat. I could have easily slapped her face right there and then.
but thankfully I didnt, so we had to go for our prefects interview.
I doubt I`ll get it but seriously, I have a feeling Kris and Li May are getting it.
later on, lepaked for a bit at the canteen since the basketball team had meeting,
I was just being a total busy body, irritating everyone.
and it looks like Belle`s taking my old number, OH WELL.
sent Ayesha home, then headed to 1U to get some stuff done,
came home and helped mom with her cookies.
freaking tiring =.=
and well, I`m jus taking a breather at the moment before washing up, having dinner and heading for HF.
tomorrow, Interact meeting, PBSM meeting, MPO trip.
my my, is it gonna be hectic.
because the muslims had maal hijrah so all the non-muslims had to head to the library.
first there was this chinese, lady teacher.. She kept asking us to shut up but nobody really paid attention,
Kris and I went to get stome stuff then we didn`t wanna go back to our seats so we settled with congkak.
Sanju, Derrick, Paul and Darren [new kid] were playing chess.
later on Deb, Kav and Lian came to watch us,
and so did James, Sean and Kevin [[the freaky indian]
haha so played 3 or 4 rounds with Kris,
James and Sanju were being total jakuns fiddling with the marbles.
then we got bored,
so we started playing group games,
007 Bang!, Around the World, Bottle and Bang, Bang Click, Click!
we had fun :]
then later on, Sanju and Darren were playing chess,
and Deb and I were so lifeless that we started throwing chess pieces at each other,
I think the guys go irritated because suddenly Sanju and Darren started taking ALL the chess pieces and threw them at me,
and some went like into my skirt =.=
oh and Kav tried making up some story with the chess pieces but I kept knocking down her "characters" so she got annoyed, xD HAHA, sorry babe :]
oh and that Kevin guy, I seriously had fun fun bullying him wei,
omg hahaha. sorry if I was rude, but he was just sooo annoying.
then we had recess, hanyang tried to teach me some puppet/dance.
but unlike him, I`m not much of a great dancer.
he was a great source of entertainment :]
later on headed back to class,
we had to combine with rhazes and I HATE the teacher.
won`t elaborate why. Kris knows, she hates her too.
silly annoying brat. I could have easily slapped her face right there and then.
but thankfully I didnt, so we had to go for our prefects interview.
I doubt I`ll get it but seriously, I have a feeling Kris and Li May are getting it.
later on, lepaked for a bit at the canteen since the basketball team had meeting,
I was just being a total busy body, irritating everyone.
and it looks like Belle`s taking my old number, OH WELL.
sent Ayesha home, then headed to 1U to get some stuff done,
came home and helped mom with her cookies.
freaking tiring =.=
and well, I`m jus taking a breather at the moment before washing up, having dinner and heading for HF.
tomorrow, Interact meeting, PBSM meeting, MPO trip.
my my, is it gonna be hectic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home