Thursday, January 10, 2008

boom, hello :]

oh today was gorgeous, I got to sleep in.
hehe xD
so yeah, uncle hoch came around 11 something?
then he had to go off to fetch RJ.
so then talked to uncle chok and made lame jokes.



pretty soon rj and uncle hoch came back.
practiced some stuff a bit then matilda and a. jade came so we had lunch.
well not just yet la, rj and i had bonding session first. haha,
then we had ice blended after lunch and rj and i bonded again,
had some pretty lame jokes.



soon after, I had tuition so Matilda and RJ walked me there.
hehe, tuition was fine.
then got home, left for the next tuition.
zowiahs, only went for an hour but it was fun.
estelle, isaura and I made fun of a certain someone,
illyas and i made fun of each other,
nabil and i kept laughing at zowiah.
then i had to leave, =.=



got home, switched into a skirt and I was off for dinner.
so went to the Subang club.
bonded with matilda. food was pretty good.
got home and i have a feeling im catchin a flu.



damn it, i have school tomorrow.
haven`t done my work. crap.
see y`all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home