Wednesday, January 09, 2008

better off my own, question mark.

well hello,
i`m much better now though the porblem isn`t exactly settled.
so yes, schools been alright but I feel pretty awkward,
I`ve NEVER done my work before and yet, I seem to enjoy doing my work now.
I have a feeling this nerdness attitude has started to take place.
so yes, mr yu`s classes have been totally enjoyable.
and well, masauds classes on the other hand have been much of a bore.



oh and on the plus side, I`ve been having meals with other people like every other day.
I had dinner with A. Mary and family yesterday, dinner with the CM helpers today,
lunch with RJ and Matilda tmrw, dinner with Matilda tmrw, and well.. supper or dinner on Friday with the hf.
like whoa?



oh so yes, todays dinner.
we went to talipon which is this like barbeque/steamboat place.
it was RJ`s surprise birthday but we told him it was Matilda`s farewell.
was pretty cool, 12 of us were there.
Korkor Nigel, KorKor Brendan, Rebecca, Nathaniel, Gabriel, Daryl, Matilda, Timothy Foo, Adriel, Nat, Me and of course, RJ.
so yes, was pretty cool hanging with them.
oh oh! and i`ve got a new label : food stealer.
its not that I stole food lar =.=
its like Matilda was scooping the excess oil from RJ`s uhm, area?
and she threw his chicken on to my area.. so I wanted to put it back at his area and RJ suddenly went "wheres my chicken!?" and since I was holding it, everyone at my table thought I was a food stealer =.=
AND, since my dear Adriel doesn`t know when to flip his meat, *cough*noob*cough*
I flipped it for him and his response? "HOI. thats my meat la! don`t touch"
hahaa, his prolly paranoid cause Korkor Brendan took his tofu. hahha xD
ah so yes, we talked about 12 year old memories and stuff.
was fun in a way, and so we took out the cake around 10.
and we told RJ to open the cake box, and after 10 seconds,
he was like "EH! why got my name there?!"
like omg, after 10 freaking seconds! all of us were like laughing at him already.
but yes, pretty soon my mom came and we had to leave.
sent Matilda and RJ home and yeah, that was my day.



anywho, I`m off till I update tomorrow possibly. Need to hit the books. argh,
"Panas Salju", I`m done with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde though. hehe xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home