Wednesday, January 16, 2008

agm, annual general meeting?

boom,
well happy bday rj.
hahaha,
stop being so emo lar =.=
matildas coming back ANYWAY.
geeez.

anywho, yesterday we went to see Matilda off.
I was dead tired cause well, I didn`t get much sleep the previous night,
and right after lunch which was after school,
I followed mom to do some errands and well we were off to the airport.
then after sending Matilda off, we went for dinner.
then uncle Hoch dropped me at Matildas place.
wanted to drop me home but yeah, my moms car was at Matildas place anyway.

came home, sewed ony badges and buttons and what nots on the pbsm uniform and slept at 1.30.

as for today,
we had our AGM.
rumah biru, you guys suck =.=
no team spirit at all this year, boo you people.
then passed the converse shoes to arif.
haha, johann wanted it so badly.
then headed off for basketball meeting at 2 Avi.
was so noisy =.=
but it seems cool, training this year is more organized and stuff.
then uhm interact,
OMG, I LOVE THE NEW TEACHER.
shes sooo totally awesome.
and this year seems really really fun.
then headed off for pbsm,
azrani rocks BIG time for making PBSM an active club this year.
but its pretty sad that their only starting kawad when we`re form 5. sheesh.

well that was pretty much my day.
and I just realised I have a pile of books awaiting my attention and also smses to reply.

shall blog tmr or whenever lars. toodles,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home