again with the anonymous calls, *rolls eyes*
LIKE SERIOUSLY,
AGAIN. sheeeeeets.
got another anonymous call today,
after MPO, was just chilling.. waiting for my mommeh,
then suddenly this guy//girl calls and says,
"Is this Rachael?"
"yes, why?"
"can you f***ing stay away frorm my boyfriend?"
"what the hey? what are you talking about and who are you?"
"JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND LA"
"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!"
"stay away from my boyfriend! *spastic cries*"
omg retard, and the voice was like some gay a** voice,
seriously,
Kavee, Deb and Danny called and all of em couldn`t make out if it was a guy or girl`s voice.
thanks for calling the f***tard anyway darlings, :] really appreciate it.
whoever you are, 0122059143, just you wait and see what happens.
for one, if you don`t own up.. I`m lodging a police report. seriously,
AND if you so happen to be a friend trying to prank me OR my friend told you to do it,
you can kiss our friendship goodbye,
but yeah, today was fun.
went for interact which wasn`t very productive,
then walked to 1901 and bought a hotdog,
which I later sold to Ee Yern for 5 bucks at school.
explained to Cg Azrani that I didn`t go for PBSM and stuff,
so he put me in group 3 with Ashley.
then we headed off for the MPO,
for a second I thought I saw Joanna Dorai there, but I dunno if it was really her.
MPO was gooood :] I prefered the one we had 2 years ago,
but this years one was quite cool too,
loved the pieces from Star Wars, Thunderbird and The Jetsons. haha, childhood memories.
the conducter was really funny, he called our form 5 guys "sheep from nz"
left around 1?
came back to school and yeah, thats when the anonymous call came in =.=
Dan and Kav had to calm me down cause I`m effin traumatised by the previous guy who kept calling last time.
so left for home, told my brother.
he just told me if it gets serious or if he doesn`t own up,
police station, here we come.
haha, then I checked with Arif and Hakim if they knew whose number it was,
they didn`t know but they seriously made me feel better, especially Arif.
haha, we made fun of the stupid caller.
his now known as the "org takde keje yang gay dan lifeless"
and Arif`s first response was,
"HAHAHA, who u kacaau?!"
lol, aihs.. he wanted to come for MPO but yeah, he could have came but when I messaged him, he was asleep. and he blamed me for not calling him. haha ish, xD
anyways, I`m off for dinners, lurves.
AGAIN. sheeeeeets.
got another anonymous call today,
after MPO, was just chilling.. waiting for my mommeh,
then suddenly this guy//girl calls and says,
"Is this Rachael?"
"yes, why?"
"can you f***ing stay away frorm my boyfriend?"
"what the hey? what are you talking about and who are you?"
"JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND LA"
"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!"
"stay away from my boyfriend! *spastic cries*"
omg retard, and the voice was like some gay a** voice,
seriously,
Kavee, Deb and Danny called and all of em couldn`t make out if it was a guy or girl`s voice.
thanks for calling the f***tard anyway darlings, :] really appreciate it.
whoever you are, 0122059143, just you wait and see what happens.
for one, if you don`t own up.. I`m lodging a police report. seriously,
AND if you so happen to be a friend trying to prank me OR my friend told you to do it,
you can kiss our friendship goodbye,
but yeah, today was fun.
went for interact which wasn`t very productive,
then walked to 1901 and bought a hotdog,
which I later sold to Ee Yern for 5 bucks at school.
explained to Cg Azrani that I didn`t go for PBSM and stuff,
so he put me in group 3 with Ashley.
then we headed off for the MPO,
for a second I thought I saw Joanna Dorai there, but I dunno if it was really her.
MPO was gooood :] I prefered the one we had 2 years ago,
but this years one was quite cool too,
loved the pieces from Star Wars, Thunderbird and The Jetsons. haha, childhood memories.
the conducter was really funny, he called our form 5 guys "sheep from nz"
left around 1?
came back to school and yeah, thats when the anonymous call came in =.=
Dan and Kav had to calm me down cause I`m effin traumatised by the previous guy who kept calling last time.
so left for home, told my brother.
he just told me if it gets serious or if he doesn`t own up,
police station, here we come.
haha, then I checked with Arif and Hakim if they knew whose number it was,
they didn`t know but they seriously made me feel better, especially Arif.
haha, we made fun of the stupid caller.
his now known as the "org takde keje yang gay dan lifeless"
and Arif`s first response was,
"HAHAHA, who u kacaau?!"
lol, aihs.. he wanted to come for MPO but yeah, he could have came but when I messaged him, he was asleep. and he blamed me for not calling him. haha ish, xD
anyways, I`m off for dinners, lurves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home