Monday, January 21, 2008

about you now,

yeaps, that song is STUCK in my head.
its by the sugababes.
the lyrics is pretty nice and it has a catchy beat.

so yes, yesterdays wedding was quite cool,
though it meant missing Nadia`s totally awesome dinner.
azuri and I had fun talking about Sri KDU and TTDI.
and he kept complaining how Suet was being perasan and yada yada.
and he insulted me! He said I tak reti jalan in heels. looseeeer =.=
talked to Ayesha about school and stuff also and she kept using the word 'idiotic'
so Azuri was like, is EVERYTHING idiotic to you?!
haha, hilarious.
Azuri kept sniffing his food, apparently he can tell if he likes it or not by smelling it.
and we gave our desert which taste very weird to Ayesha.
overall I had fun,
and from now on.. I so prefer white wine to red wine.

As for today, dragged myself to church cause didn`t get much sleep the night before.
helped in my mommehs class since there wasnt any YC.
had breakfast after that with mom, RJ and some other ppl.
then I headed off to my class.
haha, in love with those adorable lil kids la, seriously.
especially Victoria, like argh! shes so cuteee,

Tori : *grabs my hand* I`m going to a party later!
Me: oh really? whose party is it?
Tori: my friend. she stays next to my house.
Me: ohh.. and where do YOU stay?
Tori: Next to her house?
Me: haha, where does she stay then?
Tori: *annoyed face* NEXT TO MY HOUSE!

haha, adorable wei,
oh and 2 of the kiddies celebrated their bday,
and the cupcakes were really sweeeet,
I had a sugar rush after that, like literally.
I was carrying this lil girl, and I couldn`t stop laughin.
then apparently I "corrupted" her mind because she didn`t want Ben to carry her.
and Ben was making fun of me saying like,
"ohh.. when she grows up, shes gonna be wondering.. whose that old woman who kept laughing like a crazy woman and carried em when i was 4?"

haha, then we went around asking people if they liked Ben. LOL.

went back shortly after,
had lunch with the family,
then fell asleep.

woke up to do some work,
then went jogging.
went one round,
wanted to go for the next round but RJ and I are in charge of the 2 younger kiddos,
and they were tired.. so we hanged around,
then my mom came with the other women, so they took the 2 yougner kids,
then RJ and I went on our own, talked and talked,
then on the way back to Unc, Victors hse, Ryan and I ran up the hill, haha..
and He got tired.. so I ran ahead of him while RJ stayed with him,
and RJ called me a show off =.= geeeeeezz..
went for dinner after, at a mamak in DU.
Rj ate like 3 plates of goodness knows what wei O.O
haha.. oh and i am in LOVE with his phone.
you know that phone with the train station commercial?
he freaking got that phone for his birthday! like arrrghhh..

so got home around 9.30, chilled,
then washed up and stuff,
did some work for mom.

then this very awesome friend of mine,
decided to talk to me,
haha, and I wasn`t in a very good mood.
*snap* he knew straight away.
"everything okay, got prob?"
haha..told him EVERYTHING.
and he was like being totally there for me.
thanks darl, you know who you are. :]

that concludes my day, its 12.30 and I really should be in bed now,
loveeeess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home