Friday, January 04, 2008

3 Edison 08, hmm?

well hello, :]
school hasn`t been to bad I guess, but then again.. its only the 2nd day. should be expecting the pressure during the 3rd week or so,

so yesterday was our first day, and there seems to be a LOT of new students.
we still don`t have a principal which is rather, awkward?
we didn`t do much yesterday though.
just got the books and selected the class commitee.
and btw, whoever voted and nominated me as the BM representative, i`m watching you,
*glares*
I mean like COME ON, its cikgu yu this year, i`ll be suffering o.o
but ANYWAY, I had to finish up my tuition work which was given like in November because like, I didn`t bother to do it over the holidays xD
so yeah, was a pretty hectic day for me seeing that I slept at 2am the night before and woke up at 6am.
then after a hectic time at school, i had lunch followed by nearly 4 hours of tuition.
totally knocked out at 8.30 and woke up at 2am for the repeat of Greys Anatomy.
ironed my clothes and sewed my badge on while watching and went back to sleep at 3.


as for today, we had the first 4 periods free,
then we had math, which turned out okay?
and english was not too bad either, but yeah, it was weird?
and due to the new table arrangement, I`m sitting next to hakim wahid o.0
i`m alright with it I suppose, but i miss hanging around at the back with jo and all like in form 1 and form 2.
oh and I`ve been classified as NERD. harhar, =.=
its cause I`m wearing braces and well, i pin up my hair. nerdness, mou?



anyway, i`m off for dinner and HF.
jx and rj =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home