pictures,
pictures and pictures of camp, :]
so yeah, this years camp was really funny actually.
especially when we played dare or dare,
and we got Kem to kiss Dels hand!
haha, he said he tasted butter after that.
we got Nat to hug Jared as well,
oh yeah.. Jared was just being freaky. he followed our gang everywhere.
and he wouldnt say anything.
besides that, JOSHUA GOH SHANG YI!
I never talked to that guy at all.
I knew him since like I was 8 but I just didnt bother talking to him.
and I just found out that he changed church.
and camp was a total blast with him around. was fun getting to know him.
his signature trick would be pulling hoods over peoples heads.
and trust me, JOSH. I won`t forget how you dropped me the other day and I was super unstable after that. haha,
but everytime i took a picture with him, I`d look really funny. haha, oh well.
got a few poser pics with him.
and KIMBERLY KOH LI-MAE.
we used to be really close,
then I didnt go for camp after 2003.
then somehow we drifted apart.
was really really fun to get to talk to her like we always did last time :]
made loads of new friends as well,
well here are the pictures I got so far,
seeing that I don`t have Josh`s MSN contact.
and Adriels heading to Singapore.
Firstly, pictures of Kemuel and Jin Yin.
yes, they were cuddling the whole time.
even in the bus. :]
and no, their not together but they may be in the future?
he got really irritated whenever some other guy talked to Jin Yin. so funny,
it really is a waste that this picture was blur, but haha. you have to admit they look good!

Jin Yin looks a lil candid here. but hey, their both together!

everyone yelled at me after I took this picture because my flash was awesomely bright. and as you can see, Kemuel and Jin Yin are sitting together but RJ burst their bubble together.

don`t they look gorgeous?
Kim, Amelia, Jin Yin, Jerica, Robyn.

Josh, Joey and Adriels cap.

talk about RJ being gay, talk about Ian being constipated, and talk about me being a retard.

Jared, Kem, Jin Yin, Amelia, Robyn.

poor guy was really tired.

another spastic shot. Ian looks terrified.

Joey Khong Wei Jian, Adriel Chan Kah Keng.
my two awesome guy best friends :]

Joey and Jer look really good here,

love em loads :]

we tried pulling of the spastic look =.=

lol, JER! awesome work at this.
well you see, she called Jin Yin over and hugged Jin Yin, then she started turning while hugging and she pushed Jin Yin down to sit next to Kem. GENIUS.

I don`t exactly know why Joey and Jer took this picture.
and Driel, thats the porcupine I was telling you about.

LIAM! his so cute! he said grace the other day, and he was really really cute.

according to Kim, the guy in the dark blue shirt looks like Ian?

hehee, Johanan.

this was when Ian decided to cheat on me for RJ and he was spitting on Jays middle. xD

haha, Kemuel Low Ken Yew! he got sabo-ed by Sam Lim on the 2nd day I think.

we didnt have enough seats in the foyer,

Ray Wong Roung-Jang and Ian Lim something something.

Nat moved,

Adriel Chan Kah-Keng. I owe you 5 bucks for this picture xD
and thanks for being the awesome best friend, my dear future pastor. awesomeness :]

Ian, haha, 2 girls are as a hard as a guy :] |our signature quote|
oh and next time he eats a sweet, don`t sit next to him!
reaally! the sweet dropped from his mouth on me and that left Josh laughing for goodness knows how long because I didnt wanna flick it off and Ian had to do it himself and Josh thought it fell on my upper. =.=
and by the time I went back to my dorm to change my shirt and go back to the foyer,
Josh was still laughing and telling everyone.
which then resulted in everyone staring at me and going "EH! serious ar?! do you feel violated?"
haha, no worries Ian, it was funny but weird. :]
we all still love you laaa.

Joey and Josh.

Josh the sesated one, Joey and Adriel were being spastic =.=

the pics a bit dark, but john looks really constipated in the picture.

you can start laughing :]

they were posing for Del`s camera which explains why JX`s face is blocked.

lol, Ian Lim.. DONT KILL ME!

haha, excuse Adriels hilarious face.

okay, this was UBER HILARIOUS.
and the best part was she wasn`t sleeping and she didn`t realise Jer and I were snapping away.

Joey wasn`t asleep either =.=

sorry, was tempted too xD

hehee, JX called me lifeless for taking this picture.
so yeah, this years camp was really funny actually.
especially when we played dare or dare,
and we got Kem to kiss Dels hand!
haha, he said he tasted butter after that.
we got Nat to hug Jared as well,
oh yeah.. Jared was just being freaky. he followed our gang everywhere.
and he wouldnt say anything.
besides that, JOSHUA GOH SHANG YI!
I never talked to that guy at all.
I knew him since like I was 8 but I just didnt bother talking to him.
and I just found out that he changed church.
and camp was a total blast with him around. was fun getting to know him.
his signature trick would be pulling hoods over peoples heads.
and trust me, JOSH. I won`t forget how you dropped me the other day and I was super unstable after that. haha,
but everytime i took a picture with him, I`d look really funny. haha, oh well.
got a few poser pics with him.
and KIMBERLY KOH LI-MAE.
we used to be really close,
then I didnt go for camp after 2003.
then somehow we drifted apart.
was really really fun to get to talk to her like we always did last time :]
made loads of new friends as well,
well here are the pictures I got so far,
seeing that I don`t have Josh`s MSN contact.
and Adriels heading to Singapore.
Firstly, pictures of Kemuel and Jin Yin.
yes, they were cuddling the whole time.
even in the bus. :]
and no, their not together but they may be in the future?
he got really irritated whenever some other guy talked to Jin Yin. so funny,
it really is a waste that this picture was blur, but haha. you have to admit they look good!
Jin Yin looks a lil candid here. but hey, their both together!
everyone yelled at me after I took this picture because my flash was awesomely bright. and as you can see, Kemuel and Jin Yin are sitting together but RJ burst their bubble together.
don`t they look gorgeous?
Kim, Amelia, Jin Yin, Jerica, Robyn.
Josh, Joey and Adriels cap.
talk about RJ being gay, talk about Ian being constipated, and talk about me being a retard.
Jared, Kem, Jin Yin, Amelia, Robyn.
poor guy was really tired.
another spastic shot. Ian looks terrified.
Joey Khong Wei Jian, Adriel Chan Kah Keng.
my two awesome guy best friends :]
Joey and Jer look really good here,
love em loads :]
we tried pulling of the spastic look =.=
lol, JER! awesome work at this.
well you see, she called Jin Yin over and hugged Jin Yin, then she started turning while hugging and she pushed Jin Yin down to sit next to Kem. GENIUS.
I don`t exactly know why Joey and Jer took this picture.
and Driel, thats the porcupine I was telling you about.
LIAM! his so cute! he said grace the other day, and he was really really cute.
according to Kim, the guy in the dark blue shirt looks like Ian?
hehee, Johanan.
this was when Ian decided to cheat on me for RJ and he was spitting on Jays middle. xD
haha, Kemuel Low Ken Yew! he got sabo-ed by Sam Lim on the 2nd day I think.
we didnt have enough seats in the foyer,
Ray Wong Roung-Jang and Ian Lim something something.
Nat moved,
Adriel Chan Kah-Keng. I owe you 5 bucks for this picture xD
and thanks for being the awesome best friend, my dear future pastor. awesomeness :]
Ian, haha, 2 girls are as a hard as a guy :] |our signature quote|
oh and next time he eats a sweet, don`t sit next to him!
reaally! the sweet dropped from his mouth on me and that left Josh laughing for goodness knows how long because I didnt wanna flick it off and Ian had to do it himself and Josh thought it fell on my upper. =.=
and by the time I went back to my dorm to change my shirt and go back to the foyer,
Josh was still laughing and telling everyone.
which then resulted in everyone staring at me and going "EH! serious ar?! do you feel violated?"
haha, no worries Ian, it was funny but weird. :]
we all still love you laaa.
Joey and Josh.
Josh the sesated one, Joey and Adriel were being spastic =.=
the pics a bit dark, but john looks really constipated in the picture.
you can start laughing :]
they were posing for Del`s camera which explains why JX`s face is blocked.
lol, Ian Lim.. DONT KILL ME!
haha, excuse Adriels hilarious face.
okay, this was UBER HILARIOUS.
and the best part was she wasn`t sleeping and she didn`t realise Jer and I were snapping away.
Joey wasn`t asleep either =.=
sorry, was tempted too xD
hehee, JX called me lifeless for taking this picture.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home