pictures,
OH. pictures of the Melaka trip.
just got a few from Matilda.
WONG ROUNG JANG.
i still want the pictures =.=
ANYWAY, enjoy xD
roaaaaar.

yeah, yeah. you can start laughing now.

Honestly I think the older people were crazier than Matilda and I.

The Wongs. wait, exclude the dude on the far left.

behold, i present to you.. Kemuel`s cousin xD

ah yeah, the cutest 6 year old dude alive xD

check out the faber castel models at the back of us.

RJ, his super awesome brothers, me and Matilda.

ALL OF US.

oh crap, its 2 AM.
i gotta run before mom wakes and finds me on the comp.
post the other pictures later in the morning or something.
xD
just got a few from Matilda.
WONG ROUNG JANG.
i still want the pictures =.=
ANYWAY, enjoy xD
roaaaaar.
yeah, yeah. you can start laughing now.
Honestly I think the older people were crazier than Matilda and I.
The Wongs. wait, exclude the dude on the far left.
behold, i present to you.. Kemuel`s cousin xD
ah yeah, the cutest 6 year old dude alive xD
check out the faber castel models at the back of us.
RJ, his super awesome brothers, me and Matilda.
ALL OF US.
oh crap, its 2 AM.
i gotta run before mom wakes and finds me on the comp.
post the other pictures later in the morning or something.
xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home