a not so merry christmas?
haha, excuse the title.
just something Joey and I felt.
hehe xp
well Christmas this years pretty good I suppose, though its not the merriest.
for one, dads not here with us but hey, his having a good time up there, I`m sure.
and, MR ADRIEL CHAN and MS KELSEY RAJ. you guys not being around with us is so NOT cool.
Kels... Just one looooooong yeaar till you get back woman!
so today, today.
Mom woke me up at 7, cause she thought I was following my brothers for 1st service.
so wrapped Jer and Nat`s presents and passed it to my bro and eventually fell asleep again.
woke up and got ready for church. since we were so uber late, we sat outside.. the foyer.
RJ and Kem were there too.. but they were like 3 or 4 rows in front of me,
I sat with Lianne at the back.
haha, Lianne and Kem really hate each other and that amuses me.
Told Kem to sit with me but Lianne gave a look on her face and so did Kem so haha, oh well..
I left early anyway. and Josh! haha, he came today!
gave him a hug and went off.
your present will be a tad bit late, Josh.
didn`t get any of the guys presents except for Joeys and Adriels.
oh and Carmen! thanks loads for the present, totally love it.
okay, back to what I was saying...
Got Home and my brothers bought Big Apple Doughnuts for christmas.
well, we`re even now seeing that I bought Kit Kat for em.
haha yeah, we`re cheapskate :]
ate a lil and stoned on my bed till RJ called.
talked for a bit and yeah,
had dinner after, mom made braised/roast turkey. awesomeee.
bro left back to Seremban after that and yeah, now I`m stuck online.
not on the laptop because my brother took away the laptop =.=
I feel like changing my blogskin again. what do you think?
well, anyway. Merry Christmas, yo.
boxing day tomorrow and mom wants to go out shopping.
guys, i`ll get your presents tmrw. promise :p
love y`all.
just something Joey and I felt.
hehe xp
well Christmas this years pretty good I suppose, though its not the merriest.
for one, dads not here with us but hey, his having a good time up there, I`m sure.
and, MR ADRIEL CHAN and MS KELSEY RAJ. you guys not being around with us is so NOT cool.
Kels... Just one looooooong yeaar till you get back woman!
so today, today.
Mom woke me up at 7, cause she thought I was following my brothers for 1st service.
so wrapped Jer and Nat`s presents and passed it to my bro and eventually fell asleep again.
woke up and got ready for church. since we were so uber late, we sat outside.. the foyer.
RJ and Kem were there too.. but they were like 3 or 4 rows in front of me,
I sat with Lianne at the back.
haha, Lianne and Kem really hate each other and that amuses me.
Told Kem to sit with me but Lianne gave a look on her face and so did Kem so haha, oh well..
I left early anyway. and Josh! haha, he came today!
gave him a hug and went off.
your present will be a tad bit late, Josh.
didn`t get any of the guys presents except for Joeys and Adriels.
oh and Carmen! thanks loads for the present, totally love it.
okay, back to what I was saying...
Got Home and my brothers bought Big Apple Doughnuts for christmas.
well, we`re even now seeing that I bought Kit Kat for em.
haha yeah, we`re cheapskate :]
ate a lil and stoned on my bed till RJ called.
talked for a bit and yeah,
had dinner after, mom made braised/roast turkey. awesomeee.
bro left back to Seremban after that and yeah, now I`m stuck online.
not on the laptop because my brother took away the laptop =.=
I feel like changing my blogskin again. what do you think?
well, anyway. Merry Christmas, yo.
boxing day tomorrow and mom wants to go out shopping.
guys, i`ll get your presents tmrw. promise :p
love y`all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home