nadia,
tagged by nadia darling,
Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Rachael Looi
Date of Birth : November 18th, 93'
Current Status : single, unavailable.
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : black
Righty or Lefty : right handed all the way, baby :]
Zodiac Sign : scorpio
Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : chinese, nyonya baba.
Your Fear : well, definitely God.
Your Weakness : jokes, good food.
Your Perfect Pizza : with pineapple, beef bits and extra extra cheese.
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : what time is it =.=
Your bedtime : well before 3AM.
Your most missed memory : the times I had with daddy.
Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : vanilla coke xD
McD's or Burger King : McD fries and black pepper burger from Burger King
Single or Group Dates : both would be perfectly fine.
Adidas or Nike : both,
Lipton Tea or Nestea : nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.
Cappucino or Coffee : both, mmm :]
Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : no
Curse : yeah, can`t help it sometimes I suppose.
Drink : rarely. but I`d be lying if I say I never drink at all.
Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : no
Gone to the mall : yeah
Been on stage : yeah
Eaten sushi : YES!
Dyed your hair : no
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : nope
Changed who you were to fit in : yeah
Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married : around 26, 27. but its all in God`s timing :]
Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour : brown, blue.
Hair colour : natural.
Short or long hair : short,
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : msging melvin.
1 hour ago : switching genders with RJ. HAHAHA,
1 month ago : enjoying the last days of school xD
1 year ago : talking to dad.
Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love : my brother. new computer screen on the way xDDD
I feel : itchy >.<
I hate : pimples
I miss : them
I need : to go christmas shopping
Part 12: Tag 5 People
One : whoever
Two : wants
Three : to
Four : do
Five : this
Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Rachael Looi
Date of Birth : November 18th, 93'
Current Status : single, unavailable.
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : black
Righty or Lefty : right handed all the way, baby :]
Zodiac Sign : scorpio
Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : chinese, nyonya baba.
Your Fear : well, definitely God.
Your Weakness : jokes, good food.
Your Perfect Pizza : with pineapple, beef bits and extra extra cheese.
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : what time is it =.=
Your bedtime : well before 3AM.
Your most missed memory : the times I had with daddy.
Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : vanilla coke xD
McD's or Burger King : McD fries and black pepper burger from Burger King
Single or Group Dates : both would be perfectly fine.
Adidas or Nike : both,
Lipton Tea or Nestea : nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.
Cappucino or Coffee : both, mmm :]
Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : no
Curse : yeah, can`t help it sometimes I suppose.
Drink : rarely. but I`d be lying if I say I never drink at all.
Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : no
Gone to the mall : yeah
Been on stage : yeah
Eaten sushi : YES!
Dyed your hair : no
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : nope
Changed who you were to fit in : yeah
Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married : around 26, 27. but its all in God`s timing :]
Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour : brown, blue.
Hair colour : natural.
Short or long hair : short,
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : msging melvin.
1 hour ago : switching genders with RJ. HAHAHA,
1 month ago : enjoying the last days of school xD
1 year ago : talking to dad.
Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love : my brother. new computer screen on the way xDDD
I feel : itchy >.<
I hate : pimples
I miss : them
I need : to go christmas shopping
Part 12: Tag 5 People
One : whoever
Two : wants
Three : to
Four : do
Five : this

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home