merry christmas and all my love,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY THANG!
haha, well yeahs, Merry Christmas!
Hope you guys enjoy putting on some extra pounds with the upcoming dinners and stuff, love you guys.
and as for Nick, I MISS YOU.
hahaha, take care of yourself in NS okay?
love youuuu!
today was really really fun.
woke up at 10, rushed up my cards.
Joeys was the only card complete. haha xD
sorry to the rest,
so got ready and headed off to OU around 12.30, had to wait for mom to do her stuff and reached OU around 1?
oh and we were in OU for kems bday!
so like yeah, walked walked till Ian called..
he was behind me and I didnt know.
then we walked to GSC and met the rest,
headed off to Baskin Robins while waiting for Joey and JX.
then we walked and ditched Ian and Kim.
So Kem, Joey, Jin Yin, Amelia and I just stoned and stoned..
We ended up going to buy movie tickets and then to Chilis.
only Joey and I ate, how PATHETIC.
oh and Rastam was working there! Bullied him the entire time,
so yeah, then Ian had to leave,
and yeah.. Kim thought I kissed Ian which is so not truee,
so to prove that I`m innocent, I kissed JX. hahaha,
not literally laa.. didn`t touch.
it`ll be weird seeing his kimmmys xD hahhaha!
joking woman! I`m JOKING!
then we lepaked awhile and we went off for our movie.
IAN AH IAN! because of him, we couldnt get an earlier movie. ish,
National Treasure 2.
OMG, go watch it if you liked the 1st movie.
its really much much much nicer than the 1st.
I loved the 1st and I`m even more in love with the 2nd.
Too bad it was a total potong sthim moment when my mom called and said I had to leave so I couldn`t watch the ending.
LOL, gave Joey a hug and went out of the movie early.
then we headed over to A. Dorinda/Danielle`s house for Christmas.
Food was really good,
was bored so started tearing flower petals with Matilda.
came home early with my brothers around 11?
watched tv, and that was my day..
OH OH! DID YOU KNOOW..
I`m on Joeys list of Top 5 Females? HAHAHAHHA.
His on my top 5 Males too!
yeah yeah, we`re awesome.
anyway, I`m tired.
Update tomorrow?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
all my love to you and your family :]
p/s GAAAH. ADRIEL AH ADRIEL. totally missed you today!
haha, well yeahs, Merry Christmas!
Hope you guys enjoy putting on some extra pounds with the upcoming dinners and stuff, love you guys.
and as for Nick, I MISS YOU.
hahaha, take care of yourself in NS okay?
love youuuu!
today was really really fun.
woke up at 10, rushed up my cards.
Joeys was the only card complete. haha xD
sorry to the rest,
so got ready and headed off to OU around 12.30, had to wait for mom to do her stuff and reached OU around 1?
oh and we were in OU for kems bday!
so like yeah, walked walked till Ian called..
he was behind me and I didnt know.
then we walked to GSC and met the rest,
headed off to Baskin Robins while waiting for Joey and JX.
then we walked and ditched Ian and Kim.
So Kem, Joey, Jin Yin, Amelia and I just stoned and stoned..
We ended up going to buy movie tickets and then to Chilis.
only Joey and I ate, how PATHETIC.
oh and Rastam was working there! Bullied him the entire time,
so yeah, then Ian had to leave,
and yeah.. Kim thought I kissed Ian which is so not truee,
so to prove that I`m innocent, I kissed JX. hahaha,
not literally laa.. didn`t touch.
it`ll be weird seeing his kimmmys xD hahhaha!
joking woman! I`m JOKING!
then we lepaked awhile and we went off for our movie.
IAN AH IAN! because of him, we couldnt get an earlier movie. ish,
National Treasure 2.
OMG, go watch it if you liked the 1st movie.
its really much much much nicer than the 1st.
I loved the 1st and I`m even more in love with the 2nd.
Too bad it was a total potong sthim moment when my mom called and said I had to leave so I couldn`t watch the ending.
LOL, gave Joey a hug and went out of the movie early.
then we headed over to A. Dorinda/Danielle`s house for Christmas.
Food was really good,
was bored so started tearing flower petals with Matilda.
came home early with my brothers around 11?
watched tv, and that was my day..
OH OH! DID YOU KNOOW..
I`m on Joeys list of Top 5 Females? HAHAHAHHA.
His on my top 5 Males too!
yeah yeah, we`re awesome.
anyway, I`m tired.
Update tomorrow?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
all my love to you and your family :]
p/s GAAAH. ADRIEL AH ADRIEL. totally missed you today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home