Saturday, December 29, 2007

kemuel low ken yew,

haha, to my dear sexay Kemuel Low Ken Yew,
Happy Birthday dude! haha, ur finally 14!
but then again, Joeys gonna be 15 in 2 weeks. HAHA.
well.. you are uniquely YOU and thats all I can say.
Keep using that "talent" of yours to kau chiqs, take care bro :]

today, was a total bore.
went to school to buy books around 12-ish.
saw Sanoj and Debs there.
and Ms Afizah too!

then had lunch at home,
went to Penang Mari to get food for Ayesha`s maid.
oh and I bought a limau ais for myself :]
so watched John Tucker Must Die while sipping on that totally awesome drink.
haha, haven`t got bored of that movie yet,

then came online for a bit. was pigging on the junkfood I was suppose to bring to camp but couldn`t fit into my bag.
aaand, mom brought roti canai home. awesome :]

fell asleep after and woke up.
got ready for Home Fellowship and stuff.
and yeah, tonight we had thanksgiving dinner.
as always, among the youth, I was the only girl.
felt like a total pig, ask RJ, Nge Seong or JX.
I went out of the TV room every 5 minutes to munch on something.

watched Balls of Fury since Nge Seong and RJ hadn`t watched it.
aih, still as lame as the first time.

anywho, everyone went back around 12-ish.

stoned for like what? 2 hours just waiting for my brother to finish using the laptop.
pfft, =.=

and church friends, you guys up for a movie on the 1st or the 31st?
let me know yeah, and ADRIEL CHAN. YOU ARE COMING!
NO EXCUSES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home