flashbacks,
ah deng, its already the 29th of December!
damn, does time fly or what?
was going through my old blog posts yesterday, and look what I found!
FACTS ON WHY YA`LL SHOULD MEET JOEY KHONG!
1. Damn his hot..
2. Typical Joker
3. Friendly
4. Awesome hair
5. 5 s.. sakai,sweet,smart,selfless and sexy?
6. Breakdancer in the making
7. Macho voice according to "them"
8. 4 C.. cool,crazy,charming,centre of attention.. haha.. joey dun let this get into yr head!
9. he dumb dumb! eheh xD
HAHAHHA, I SO CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT. LIKE OMG. HAHAHAHHAA.
its like hahahaha, uber hilarious man.
but yeah yeah, it was all so last year.
well, was thinking bout resolutions la. never really made em or stuck to em.
but i remember making a few last year, and yeah, like I said, didn`t really stick to em did I?
the first resolution was having a much more personal relationship with God.
-uhh.. I only worked on this like last month, so this resolution has to be carried on to 2008-
second resolution, getting much much much more closer to church friends.
-well, i really don`t know if I accomplished this, but I sure hope I did-
third resolution, work much much harder,
-haha, totally failed this one okay-
fourth resolution, learn to appreciate people
-i suppose i kinda did? half accomplished-
i think that was all, OH WELL.
hopefully I`d stick to my 2008 resolutions lar,
I mean in camp, Pastor Renee did mention about writing down your goals and stuff.
resoltuions in other words,
will get to that VERY soon.
as for now, enjoy the last 3 days of the year my friends :]
damn, does time fly or what?
was going through my old blog posts yesterday, and look what I found!
FACTS ON WHY YA`LL SHOULD MEET JOEY KHONG!
1. Damn his hot..
2. Typical Joker
3. Friendly
4. Awesome hair
5. 5 s.. sakai,sweet,smart,selfless and sexy?
6. Breakdancer in the making
7. Macho voice according to "them"
8. 4 C.. cool,crazy,charming,centre of attention.. haha.. joey dun let this get into yr head!
9. he dumb dumb! eheh xD
HAHAHHA, I SO CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT. LIKE OMG. HAHAHAHHAA.
its like hahahaha, uber hilarious man.
but yeah yeah, it was all so last year.
well, was thinking bout resolutions la. never really made em or stuck to em.
but i remember making a few last year, and yeah, like I said, didn`t really stick to em did I?
the first resolution was having a much more personal relationship with God.
-uhh.. I only worked on this like last month, so this resolution has to be carried on to 2008-
second resolution, getting much much much more closer to church friends.
-well, i really don`t know if I accomplished this, but I sure hope I did-
third resolution, work much much harder,
-haha, totally failed this one okay-
fourth resolution, learn to appreciate people
-i suppose i kinda did? half accomplished-
i think that was all, OH WELL.
hopefully I`d stick to my 2008 resolutions lar,
I mean in camp, Pastor Renee did mention about writing down your goals and stuff.
resoltuions in other words,
will get to that VERY soon.
as for now, enjoy the last 3 days of the year my friends :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home