Friday, December 21, 2007

extras,

excuse my previous post, I wasn`t and I`m still not feeling okay.
but I`ll live anyway,

did I mention I`ve got my braces on? :DD

piccaas,


haha, Adriel looks awesome. and this was just the begining of the sabo.


I don`t really know why I have this picture.


haha, could Kem look any better?


haha, could they get any hotter? xD


kimmys favourite picture, hahaha!
everybody say awwww..


natallie and carmen,


feel the awesomeness of this shot?


driel and jx.


totally love this pic, they look so adorable!


joooosh.


haha, HIRO NAKAMURA MOU?!


lala-fied.


SPASTIC.


was supposed to be emo but driel, kim and I decided to ditch the idea and leave Nat to emo to herself. xD


kimmy cheated on driel for nat because driel cheated on her for serena. xD
oh and he has chermayne too! xPP


immitating Kem and Jin Yin :]


KEM LOOKS AWESOME.


they look really good together, don`t you think so?


Christina Chew Jin Yin, the asian Megan Fox. Actually, shes hotter than Megan xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home