coloured chocolates and gingerbread cookies?
ahah, yes. the title :]
mom called a few kids over this morning to make gingerbread cookies.
and RJ, I WAS AWAKE LA!
yes, that bugger thought I was asleep and sms-ed me.
so yeah, The Wong brothers came over, with Matilda and a few other kids.
the cookies were not too bad I suppose. the small kidds decorated their cookies with M&Ms, but I decorated mine with chocolate and royal icing :]
so they went back around 2.45, mom and I started cleaning up.
then uhh, I wanted to read some mags or stuff, but eventually I fell asleep around 4.30.
woke up around 5-ish cause phone was ringing.
didn`t bother checking caller ID. just picked up and hey! nice surprise, Adriel called :]
yes, I`m heap loads happy that his back seeing that Joeys in Thailand.
had a nice chat with him. so yeah, came online after.
oh man, I hate our teachers next year. okay, not ALL, but yeah.. I hate the fact that we`re getting Hanizah. ish, and also.. Suaibahs our teacher again?!
which prolly means the non-Muslims would NEVER see their class teacher.
for the full list of teachers for 3 Edison, head over to Nad`s blog.
shes on my links.
ah, that was literally my day.
shall update tomorrow or whenever, wanna watch greys.
HEY. I`m maintaining TWO BLOGS. yes, joeys blog as well xD
mom called a few kids over this morning to make gingerbread cookies.
and RJ, I WAS AWAKE LA!
yes, that bugger thought I was asleep and sms-ed me.
so yeah, The Wong brothers came over, with Matilda and a few other kids.
the cookies were not too bad I suppose. the small kidds decorated their cookies with M&Ms, but I decorated mine with chocolate and royal icing :]
so they went back around 2.45, mom and I started cleaning up.
then uhh, I wanted to read some mags or stuff, but eventually I fell asleep around 4.30.
woke up around 5-ish cause phone was ringing.
didn`t bother checking caller ID. just picked up and hey! nice surprise, Adriel called :]
yes, I`m heap loads happy that his back seeing that Joeys in Thailand.
had a nice chat with him. so yeah, came online after.
oh man, I hate our teachers next year. okay, not ALL, but yeah.. I hate the fact that we`re getting Hanizah. ish, and also.. Suaibahs our teacher again?!
which prolly means the non-Muslims would NEVER see their class teacher.
for the full list of teachers for 3 Edison, head over to Nad`s blog.
shes on my links.
ah, that was literally my day.
shall update tomorrow or whenever, wanna watch greys.
HEY. I`m maintaining TWO BLOGS. yes, joeys blog as well xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home