apologies,
argh,
I`M SORRY.
I was just being the usual me, telling you what happens.
and now,
you`re pissed.
YES, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT UR TRYING TO PROTECT ME.
AND I`M EFFING SORRY YOU DON`T LIKE HIM.
like HELLOOOOO.
i love you like so much more okay, you`re the crying shoulder I never had and you`re the bestest guy friend I`ve come across.
so, I`m sorry.
and yes, I FEEL VERY BAD.
sorry.
I`M SORRY.
I was just being the usual me, telling you what happens.
and now,
you`re pissed.
YES, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT UR TRYING TO PROTECT ME.
AND I`M EFFING SORRY YOU DON`T LIKE HIM.
like HELLOOOOO.
i love you like so much more okay, you`re the crying shoulder I never had and you`re the bestest guy friend I`ve come across.
so, I`m sorry.
and yes, I FEEL VERY BAD.
sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home