9.12.2007
wheee!
*claps claps*
yes, I`m in a VERY good mood.
okay anyway,
today had church as usual.
camp briefing and yada,
went for a drink after 1st service and went home after that since Uncle Eddie totally forgot that I wanted to serve.
so went for lunch and then came home to change and headed off to One Utama to get tickets for the movie.
walked around with brothers after that and went back to GSC to get an extra ticket for Ian`s friend.
met up with Joey, Ian and Robyn after.
then met with Kim and Jin Yin.
and I found out that Jin Yin was watching Enchanted with us so I had to que up again.
then as soon as I reached the counter, Adriel called to say he wasn`t coming so left the counter since I thought Jin Yin could take Adriel`s ticket but Adriel was playing a prank on me because out of nowhere, Driel comes jumping in front of me.
I was like o.o WTH!! I just bladidadida..
so Kemuel was nice enough to take me back to the counter and explain to the woman that we needed one extra ticket.
argh, driel =.=
so then we went to Burger King after that,
but didn`t eat. Instead went to find Christmas presents with Adriel, Ian and RJ.
went back to Burger King at 2.20,
got the seating settled and went to the cinema.
ENCHANTED SUCKS.
no offense to those who liked it,
but it was so boring.
Driel, Joey and I felt like walking out of the cinema.
it was soo soo irritating.
but Patrick Dempsey was dashing as always anyway.
so then, Joey, RJ and Ian followed me to walk around while the rest played pool.
waited for the rest at Converse after that.
then we went to eat at Waffle World.
Haziq was working there.
so told the rest that he was from TTDI and Kem was like,
"*whistles* you from Taman Tun ar? Do you know her? *points at me*"
talk about being embarrassed.
Adriel was being totally hilarious with one of the waiters.
and as usual, I couldn`t stop laughing due to the endless lame jokes.
talked about people from my party and yeah,
we don`t like some people. hehe, xD
so after that, we walked around.
Kim and RJ left.
then we went over to Rock Corner.
wanted to get Adriel`s present but they didn`t have it. losers =.=
BUT, my super suhweet hot hunks got this for me!
omg
Adriel and Kem got me the Yellowcard album whereas Joey and Ian goto me the Switchfoot album. they didn`t have Oh! Gravity. dang,
but ANYWAY!
thank you so much guys, I love you guys tons!
muaaacks! grawr, i was so happy okay,
but i was tired so didn`t go my hyper self after that.
then went walking around.
Kem left after that,
haha, he was so shocked that I had his mom`s number in my phone.
then we went to look at guitars.
was a tad bit restless.
Joe and Driel,
ahah, I would love to buy the guitar and the bass for you. definitely,
just convince my mom to let me withdraw the money. haha, xD
left around 7-ish.
mom was at the supermarket getting stuff,
so just followed her around and came home in time for Amazing Race.
watched it and yeah, now I`m here :]
anyway, thank you so so so so so much darlings for the albums.

haha, I don`t have a picture of Ian. so sorry,
but thanks everyone who went anyway.
really made my day, :]
*claps claps*
yes, I`m in a VERY good mood.
okay anyway,
today had church as usual.
camp briefing and yada,
went for a drink after 1st service and went home after that since Uncle Eddie totally forgot that I wanted to serve.
so went for lunch and then came home to change and headed off to One Utama to get tickets for the movie.
walked around with brothers after that and went back to GSC to get an extra ticket for Ian`s friend.
met up with Joey, Ian and Robyn after.
then met with Kim and Jin Yin.
and I found out that Jin Yin was watching Enchanted with us so I had to que up again.
then as soon as I reached the counter, Adriel called to say he wasn`t coming so left the counter since I thought Jin Yin could take Adriel`s ticket but Adriel was playing a prank on me because out of nowhere, Driel comes jumping in front of me.
I was like o.o WTH!! I just bladidadida..
so Kemuel was nice enough to take me back to the counter and explain to the woman that we needed one extra ticket.
argh, driel =.=
so then we went to Burger King after that,
but didn`t eat. Instead went to find Christmas presents with Adriel, Ian and RJ.
went back to Burger King at 2.20,
got the seating settled and went to the cinema.
ENCHANTED SUCKS.
no offense to those who liked it,
but it was so boring.
Driel, Joey and I felt like walking out of the cinema.
it was soo soo irritating.
but Patrick Dempsey was dashing as always anyway.
so then, Joey, RJ and Ian followed me to walk around while the rest played pool.
waited for the rest at Converse after that.
then we went to eat at Waffle World.
Haziq was working there.
so told the rest that he was from TTDI and Kem was like,
"*whistles* you from Taman Tun ar? Do you know her? *points at me*"
talk about being embarrassed.
Adriel was being totally hilarious with one of the waiters.
and as usual, I couldn`t stop laughing due to the endless lame jokes.
talked about people from my party and yeah,
we don`t like some people. hehe, xD
so after that, we walked around.
Kim and RJ left.
then we went over to Rock Corner.
wanted to get Adriel`s present but they didn`t have it. losers =.=
BUT, my super suhweet hot hunks got this for me!
Adriel and Kem got me the Yellowcard album whereas Joey and Ian goto me the Switchfoot album. they didn`t have Oh! Gravity. dang,
but ANYWAY!
thank you so much guys, I love you guys tons!
muaaacks! grawr, i was so happy okay,
but i was tired so didn`t go my hyper self after that.
then went walking around.
Kem left after that,
haha, he was so shocked that I had his mom`s number in my phone.
then we went to look at guitars.
was a tad bit restless.
Joe and Driel,
ahah, I would love to buy the guitar and the bass for you. definitely,
just convince my mom to let me withdraw the money. haha, xD
left around 7-ish.
mom was at the supermarket getting stuff,
so just followed her around and came home in time for Amazing Race.
watched it and yeah, now I`m here :]
anyway, thank you so so so so so much darlings for the albums.

haha, I don`t have a picture of Ian. so sorry,
but thanks everyone who went anyway.
really made my day, :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home