8.12.2007
well, firstly happy birthday
Chong Nge Seong [still not cool how you know Melvin and Nick okay! NOT COOL] &&
Deirdre Wong Shun Yu :]
okay, so today was rather annoyed.
firstly because of the fact that my brother kicked me off my own computer to his mosquito heaven room to use his laptop.
why, u ask?
because he bought a super sexy new flat screen for the desktop!
yes, it looks gorgeous.
this totally makes up for the iPod I wanted him to get me.
though I would still want one, xD
but well yes, I`m still in love with the screen.
and my brother also bought a new Nikon camera which looks fabulous as well.
not gonna touch it in case I break it or what not.
ah, eye candy much.
the new gadgets in the house I mean.
haha, PC fairs officially rock.
I`m just gonna wait for my iPod now.
ah, the next thing I was irritated about,
the not-sureness of tomorrows outing to 1U.
it was confirmed at first then Adriel had no transport back cause of some babi rally.
oh well, now I still don`t know if its on.
oh, oh!
time to use the new computer!
loves, baby!
Chong Nge Seong [still not cool how you know Melvin and Nick okay! NOT COOL] &&
Deirdre Wong Shun Yu :]
okay, so today was rather annoyed.
firstly because of the fact that my brother kicked me off my own computer to his mosquito heaven room to use his laptop.
why, u ask?
because he bought a super sexy new flat screen for the desktop!
yes, it looks gorgeous.
this totally makes up for the iPod I wanted him to get me.
though I would still want one, xD
but well yes, I`m still in love with the screen.
and my brother also bought a new Nikon camera which looks fabulous as well.
not gonna touch it in case I break it or what not.
ah, eye candy much.
the new gadgets in the house I mean.
haha, PC fairs officially rock.
I`m just gonna wait for my iPod now.
ah, the next thing I was irritated about,
the not-sureness of tomorrows outing to 1U.
it was confirmed at first then Adriel had no transport back cause of some babi rally.
oh well, now I still don`t know if its on.
oh, oh!
time to use the new computer!
loves, baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home