Friday, December 07, 2007

7.12.2007

wheeeeee,
*claps claps*
the sequel to the movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe finally exists but its only being released in May 2008. =.=
but it should be in time for the mid term holidays anyway :]
Prince Caspian is the 4th book and yeah, the movie doesn`t look too bad,
and shut up about it being a kiddish version of Lord of the Rings.
I love Chronicles of Narnia, so shut up if you have a problem with that.

so yeahs,
seeing that I might be going Christmas shopping with Adriel, Joey, Kem and the rest,
I`ve taken the time to actually make a list of things I want and a list of things I`m getting for people.
the first list was too easy to make whereas the second list didn`t go too well xD

here goes anyway,
I`ll love you heap loads if you actually get me on of the folllowing for Christmas.


iPod Nano.
I`ve wanted it for so so long. was hoping that my bro would get it for my birthday but he didn`t. hmph,



a super freaking awesomely adorable soft toy.
yes, call me childish but I think nobody is ever too old for soft toys. xD


a new camera,
yeah, i like cameras :] but their pretty expensive so I don`t expect you to get one anyway, :]


switchfoot album,
well.. I wouldn`t mind if you got me Nothing is Sound or The Beautiful Letdown.
but I like the cover of Oh! Gravity. hehe xD


yellowcard album,
I like their kind music, seriously. not forgetting that the band has a violinist which I find pretty amusing.


christmas cards,
it may be really simple but I love cards :]
its really sweet to read what people have to say and stuff. :]


heres the best thing I want for Christmas.
quality time with these ding dongs,



adriel, joey, kemuel, jerica, carmen, kelsey, natallie, jian xin.

grawr, love em.

ashley, debra, kris, karen.

i miss em all >.<

haha, so now u know what I want for christmas.
run along and go get it for me, darling xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home