5.12.2007
oh gosh,
hello and hello :]
I`m back from Melacca and honestly, it was really really good!
so yeah, just gonna summarize everything.
we stayed at one of the bungalows in A Famosa with our own small but not-too-bad swimming pool.
1st day,
left to Melacca around 10.00,
sat in Uncle Hoch`s car with RJ, Matilda, Ryan and Royston.
I was Royston`s pillow for the trip since that cute lil kid was pretty tired.
and yeah, sorry Joe for not replying you earlier xD
so we got there at about 12.
checked-in to our bungalow.
got the rooming stuff settled.
played congkak with Royston, twister with RJ and Royston, risk with everyone and went swimming after that.
so then we had roti canai for dinner.
then we rested for a bit and went to watch fire works at Cowboy Town.
took loads of stupid pictures.
went back and talked talked, yada yada and fell asleep.
2nd day,
woke up and got ready and stuff.
headed off to the safari.
watched the multi animal show, the bird show and the wild wild west show.
i loveeeed the bird show.
so cute. and the lambs in the multi animal show were adorable.
the chimpanzee too!
then we went for the real safari. where u sit in the truck and stuff.
went back and watched tv for a bit then went for a swim again.
then we went out for dinner at some kampung and seriously the sate was really good.
went home and watched a bit ofo tv, talked talked and fell asleep again.
3rd day,
woke up then changed and had breakfast.
so the Accord people, meaning all those in Uncle Hoch`s car plus Uncle Chok headed off to the water park.
wasn`t much to shout about.
but loved to water raft.
saw J and Joey`s friend there too, Sheryll.
but yeah, loved the slides too.
oh did I mention, I swam while I`m having that time of the month? hehehe, xD
lol, anyway.. got kinda dark.
and the people there are rather jakun, they kept staring at me =.=
why? bikini top and board shorts, =.=
but yeah, got home.. took a quick shower.
then we headed off to Melacca town for lunch.
had chicken rice balls, then walked around Jonker Street.
then we headed off for cendol,
and headed back to KL.
this time I slept, and apparently Royston was complaining that I was taking loads of space and so was J since J was sleeping too.
sorry dears, xD
so reached KL and we headed off for dinner.
beef ball noodles.
awesomeeee.
then Uncle Hoch dropped me home. thanks loads,
and yeah.. this whole trip, I didn`t hang out with my mom. hilarious
anyway, pictures would be posted up some other day cause most of the pictures are with RJ and Matilda.
post em up once I get em.
well anyway, I`m kinda tired.
in MAJOR need of rest.
till whenever, love y`all.
hello and hello :]
I`m back from Melacca and honestly, it was really really good!
so yeah, just gonna summarize everything.
we stayed at one of the bungalows in A Famosa with our own small but not-too-bad swimming pool.
1st day,
left to Melacca around 10.00,
sat in Uncle Hoch`s car with RJ, Matilda, Ryan and Royston.
I was Royston`s pillow for the trip since that cute lil kid was pretty tired.
and yeah, sorry Joe for not replying you earlier xD
so we got there at about 12.
checked-in to our bungalow.
got the rooming stuff settled.
played congkak with Royston, twister with RJ and Royston, risk with everyone and went swimming after that.
so then we had roti canai for dinner.
then we rested for a bit and went to watch fire works at Cowboy Town.
took loads of stupid pictures.
went back and talked talked, yada yada and fell asleep.
2nd day,
woke up and got ready and stuff.
headed off to the safari.
watched the multi animal show, the bird show and the wild wild west show.
i loveeeed the bird show.
so cute. and the lambs in the multi animal show were adorable.
the chimpanzee too!
then we went for the real safari. where u sit in the truck and stuff.
went back and watched tv for a bit then went for a swim again.
then we went out for dinner at some kampung and seriously the sate was really good.
went home and watched a bit ofo tv, talked talked and fell asleep again.
3rd day,
woke up then changed and had breakfast.
so the Accord people, meaning all those in Uncle Hoch`s car plus Uncle Chok headed off to the water park.
wasn`t much to shout about.
but loved to water raft.
saw J and Joey`s friend there too, Sheryll.
but yeah, loved the slides too.
oh did I mention, I swam while I`m having that time of the month? hehehe, xD
lol, anyway.. got kinda dark.
and the people there are rather jakun, they kept staring at me =.=
why? bikini top and board shorts, =.=
but yeah, got home.. took a quick shower.
then we headed off to Melacca town for lunch.
had chicken rice balls, then walked around Jonker Street.
then we headed off for cendol,
and headed back to KL.
this time I slept, and apparently Royston was complaining that I was taking loads of space and so was J since J was sleeping too.
sorry dears, xD
so reached KL and we headed off for dinner.
beef ball noodles.
awesomeeee.
then Uncle Hoch dropped me home. thanks loads,
and yeah.. this whole trip, I didn`t hang out with my mom. hilarious
anyway, pictures would be posted up some other day cause most of the pictures are with RJ and Matilda.
post em up once I get em.
well anyway, I`m kinda tired.
in MAJOR need of rest.
till whenever, love y`all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home