2.12.2007
firstly, Happy Birthday Mrs Koh.
she`s our church founder`s wife.
she is AWESOME okay!
Mrs Koh is like the greatest senior citizen alive. xD
she`s been a true inspiration and I totally look up to her.
Kim, if you`re reading this.. you`re really fortunate to have her as your grandmother :]
wish her for me yeah, love you!
ah, today.
as usual, had church.
high praise, xDD
which means the whole service was praise and worship.
Sarah who was next to me kept laughing cause I was mocking her with a really retarded dance move.
she couldn`t stop laughing for the next 3 songs after that =.=
and that made me laugh too.
so, I had to try to stop looking at her.
after service, Carmen, Natallie and I went to get the camp stuff done.
hehe, Adriel and RJ had to wait for us like dungus wei.
so went down to L2,
was quite blur. suddenly there was this person looking at me.
looked closely and it was Melissa Lim! LIKE AARRRGHH!
you didnt tell me you were coming back!! haha, missed you!
so gave her a hug and she said she had to go off.
then went down with Jerica and Natallie.
Wanted to eat but Nat wasn`t sure if her parents would allow.
so we wasted 10 minutes discussing if we should go and Adriel had to patiently wait for us while we kept blabbering.
In the end, Nat and Jer went to check out the new sanctuary whereas Adriel and I went to L2.
RJ asked me to help him ensemble the guitar stand but I was a total noob at it.
the funny part was that it was ME who dismantled it in camp xD
in the end he did most of it. HAHA.
so yeah, then had to go back.
approached Uncle Eddie before that to see if I can be a helper in Childrens Ministry.
Me: uncle eddieee! can I like uhm, be a helper in Childrens Ministry?
U.E.: ohh, you want to help is it? okay, you come and see me.
Me: okay, when?
U.E.: uh, will see..
Eunice: haa? you wanna be helper? don`t come my class. I don`t want you xD
Me: haha, I don`t wanna go to yr class la. so many helpers.
U.E.: yeah, that class has too many helpers. but definitely I won`t put you in yr mothers class, xD
Me: hehe, yeah sure. I wanna help out in 2nd service anyway.
U.E: 2nd service eh? When can you start?
Me: uhm.. anytime la. BUT NOT TODAY!
U.E: you see! some people now a days.. what did you just say? anytime right? but not today. what la you! *hits me with paper*
RJ: ouuuch.
Me: dude, its paper.
U.E.: ya laa. must start to hit her with this *shows first* all meat and bones only.
haha, Uncle Eddie rocks. :]
so went for breakfast.
came home and slept the whole day.
woke up and watched heroes season 2.
yes, call me slow cause I`m only at episode 8 when episode 11 is like coming out tomorrow or the next few days.
helped mom with dinner after that.
and watched the rerun of Amazing Race,
mom was telling me how Pamela and Vanessa were last time.
Mom used to teach them in Children`s Ministry. haha, xD
oh and my mom was being uber hilarious that day.
cause my eldest bro was complaining about uhm well names?
Bro: yea la, some of these Chinese girls have these super weird names. Take for example, Apple and Fish =.=
Mom: haha yeah.. what next? dog? Imagine someones name by the name of Bitch Leong.
At first I was like, o.o and then I choked on my food.
its like I`m being racist to my own race. HILARIOUS.
anyways, this would most likely be my last update till Wednesday :]
she`s our church founder`s wife.
she is AWESOME okay!
Mrs Koh is like the greatest senior citizen alive. xD
she`s been a true inspiration and I totally look up to her.
Kim, if you`re reading this.. you`re really fortunate to have her as your grandmother :]
wish her for me yeah, love you!
ah, today.
as usual, had church.
high praise, xDD
which means the whole service was praise and worship.
Sarah who was next to me kept laughing cause I was mocking her with a really retarded dance move.
she couldn`t stop laughing for the next 3 songs after that =.=
and that made me laugh too.
so, I had to try to stop looking at her.
after service, Carmen, Natallie and I went to get the camp stuff done.
hehe, Adriel and RJ had to wait for us like dungus wei.
so went down to L2,
was quite blur. suddenly there was this person looking at me.
looked closely and it was Melissa Lim! LIKE AARRRGHH!
you didnt tell me you were coming back!! haha, missed you!
so gave her a hug and she said she had to go off.
then went down with Jerica and Natallie.
Wanted to eat but Nat wasn`t sure if her parents would allow.
so we wasted 10 minutes discussing if we should go and Adriel had to patiently wait for us while we kept blabbering.
In the end, Nat and Jer went to check out the new sanctuary whereas Adriel and I went to L2.
RJ asked me to help him ensemble the guitar stand but I was a total noob at it.
the funny part was that it was ME who dismantled it in camp xD
in the end he did most of it. HAHA.
so yeah, then had to go back.
approached Uncle Eddie before that to see if I can be a helper in Childrens Ministry.
Me: uncle eddieee! can I like uhm, be a helper in Childrens Ministry?
U.E.: ohh, you want to help is it? okay, you come and see me.
Me: okay, when?
U.E.: uh, will see..
Eunice: haa? you wanna be helper? don`t come my class. I don`t want you xD
Me: haha, I don`t wanna go to yr class la. so many helpers.
U.E.: yeah, that class has too many helpers. but definitely I won`t put you in yr mothers class, xD
Me: hehe, yeah sure. I wanna help out in 2nd service anyway.
U.E: 2nd service eh? When can you start?
Me: uhm.. anytime la. BUT NOT TODAY!
U.E: you see! some people now a days.. what did you just say? anytime right? but not today. what la you! *hits me with paper*
RJ: ouuuch.
Me: dude, its paper.
U.E.: ya laa. must start to hit her with this *shows first* all meat and bones only.
haha, Uncle Eddie rocks. :]
so went for breakfast.
came home and slept the whole day.
woke up and watched heroes season 2.
yes, call me slow cause I`m only at episode 8 when episode 11 is like coming out tomorrow or the next few days.
helped mom with dinner after that.
and watched the rerun of Amazing Race,
mom was telling me how Pamela and Vanessa were last time.
Mom used to teach them in Children`s Ministry. haha, xD
oh and my mom was being uber hilarious that day.
cause my eldest bro was complaining about uhm well names?
Bro: yea la, some of these Chinese girls have these super weird names. Take for example, Apple and Fish =.=
Mom: haha yeah.. what next? dog? Imagine someones name by the name of Bitch Leong.
At first I was like, o.o and then I choked on my food.
its like I`m being racist to my own race. HILARIOUS.
anyways, this would most likely be my last update till Wednesday :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home