13.12.2007
o.o
Did you know there`s episodes in football?
haha, according to Brenda xD
"eh footballs quite interesting la, the other day there was this episode.."
"what? football has episodes?"
HAHA, sorry da. couldn`t help it xD
anywho, yesterday night went to church for Mrs Koh`s surprise birthday or something.
was alright I suppose though I think Mrs Koh would have expected it since we do the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
food? geez =.= all the teachers were eating as if they haven`t eaten in 10,000 years.
the helpers didn`t even get 2nd helping =.=
but yes, our source of entertainment?
CHAN KAHLWEN and ADRIEL CHAN.
haha, and I just realised they have the same surname,
but yeah, Kahlwen was being super adorable and Adriel was just being Adriel when it comes to kids.
Eunice and I both agreed that he`d make a great dad. haaha xD
OH and did you knooow.
Auntie Catherine said ...... to Adriel.
hahaha, Eunice and I were totally laughing behind Auntie Catherine man.
but yeahs,
uhh. today.
nothing happened really.
but I did go to Curve though,
got a new top from MNG.
BUT I missed one hour of Patrick Dempsey because I was in Curve looking for Joey`s COW and I didn`t even find it =.=
the things I do for Joey,
haih,
I`m off to play my "imaginary" guitar with my Switchfoot CD booming loud.
loveee.
Did you know there`s episodes in football?
haha, according to Brenda xD
"eh footballs quite interesting la, the other day there was this episode.."
"what? football has episodes?"
HAHA, sorry da. couldn`t help it xD
anywho, yesterday night went to church for Mrs Koh`s surprise birthday or something.
was alright I suppose though I think Mrs Koh would have expected it since we do the same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
food? geez =.= all the teachers were eating as if they haven`t eaten in 10,000 years.
the helpers didn`t even get 2nd helping =.=
but yes, our source of entertainment?
CHAN KAHLWEN and ADRIEL CHAN.
haha, and I just realised they have the same surname,
but yeah, Kahlwen was being super adorable and Adriel was just being Adriel when it comes to kids.
Eunice and I both agreed that he`d make a great dad. haaha xD
OH and did you knooow.
Auntie Catherine said ...... to Adriel.
hahaha, Eunice and I were totally laughing behind Auntie Catherine man.
but yeahs,
uhh. today.
nothing happened really.
but I did go to Curve though,
got a new top from MNG.
BUT I missed one hour of Patrick Dempsey because I was in Curve looking for Joey`s COW and I didn`t even find it =.=
the things I do for Joey,
haih,
I`m off to play my "imaginary" guitar with my Switchfoot CD booming loud.
loveee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home