1.12.2007
hey and hey,

firstly, happy birthday to my future doctor brother, :]
in the picture above, his the one who looks like a doctor.
PUMA shirt. and those aren`t our parents :]
those are his god-parents also known as the best aunt and uncle to me and this picture makes me miss my hair =.=.
anyway bro, you`ve been awesome and you have no idea how much I appreciate you although our age gap is like what, 10 years?
you`ve been great when it comes to teaching me and advising.
somehow I`ve never got bored of you nagging me to clean my room and yada yada.
and you`ve been ever so patient with my and kor Nigel.
but I guess thats your job, tolerating us xD
I remember you taught me how to tolerate people despite how much I hate them especially the stupid doctor who made dad panic the day before he passed on. loser, =.=
and you hated her too, HAHA.
well theres so much I can say, especially with you being the pillar of strength to all of us and also the man of the house now.
love you kor, you`re gonna be a superb orthopedic surgeon in the years to come. :]
so anyway,
today woke up earlier than usual.
no idea why, so yeah.. switched on my phone.
driel messaged asking if I wanted to go ou.
confused me a bit but was settled after and I ended up going to OU but not with him.
with my family of course, to chilis for bros bday.
we would have gone there for dinner but my relatives insisted on having dinner with us.
*rolls eyes*
so I was sooo full from chilis,
got home around 3.30, and watched Balls of Fury. lamest show okay, lousy story line.
wanted to watch Knocked Up but my bro lent the DVD to someone else.
wanted to watch Secret but my silly temporary maid misplaced it. argh, =.=
so watched Hannah Montana since there was literally nothing else to watch.
then well, I went to stone on my bed.
mom told me to get ready since we were off for dinner,
had steamboat, went all the way to Sri Petaling.
but I still have to say, good steamboat can be found around Bukit Manjalara or however you spell it. Its near Bandar Sri Damansara.
the food theres pretty good I must say, :]
so yeah, as usual I`ll stone during dinner since well, I don`t communicate with my cousins at all except Mei Li but shes back in Mauritius,
On the brighter side, shes coming back on Tuesday or Thursday. I couldn`t really hear.
So yea, should be going for a shopping trip with her when she comes back :]
Uncle Alex asked me if I wanted to go for Live and Loud since he had extra tickets.
I soo didn`t feel like going so yea, I passed but my brother went.
hehe, even yesterday I was offered free tickets. Aaron Sheah got tickets I think but well I passed on that too.
oh well, Elliott Yamin would have to wait till the next time he comes down to Malaysia.
was so uber full, came home and watched a bit of Miss World.
Was glad that Miss Malaysia was in the final 15 but was kinda upset she didn`t make it into the top 5.
but OMG, there was this super irritating black girl {not to be racist] from the audience who kept standing up and waving at the camera behind the host.
I tell you, seriously.. My eldest bro, mom and I felt like shooting her okay!
shes so black, you can only see her teeth =.= i`m not kidding!
but yeah, Miss China is so freaking tall, I think Mexico should have won.
She`s so much prettier. Well enough about that, just a few random shots I was going through.
the quality ain`t too god but well, excuse it yeah?
so yes, although this picture was taken before camp,
I still think it can be used as evidence on how much we didn`t sleep in camp. really,
check out our eyebags. But driel looks super different here. *shrugs*

this picture on the other hand, was just a silly shot of us trying to pull of the Sungei Wang pose xD

KELS! seee how tall they are now! okay but I was bending down and driel was tip toe-ing? but still! their sooo tall now right?

Ash and Joey look so adorable, don`t deny xD

haha, my favourite candid, I mean like seriously.. why Joey is playing with my hairband, I have no idea.

okay, excuse my retarded face but you have GOT TO LOVE Adriel in this pic. Lol!

haha, Johann, my supermodel, no?

carmen darling, I couldn`t help it. haha, and as you can see.. I couldn`t take the picture properly cause I couldn`t stop laughing xD

and again, xD

lol, twister.

joey khong, poserlicious.

haha, enjoyed?
I`m off. hehe. love y`all. :]
firstly, happy birthday to my future doctor brother, :]
in the picture above, his the one who looks like a doctor.
PUMA shirt. and those aren`t our parents :]
those are his god-parents also known as the best aunt and uncle to me and this picture makes me miss my hair =.=.
anyway bro, you`ve been awesome and you have no idea how much I appreciate you although our age gap is like what, 10 years?
you`ve been great when it comes to teaching me and advising.
somehow I`ve never got bored of you nagging me to clean my room and yada yada.
and you`ve been ever so patient with my and kor Nigel.
but I guess thats your job, tolerating us xD
I remember you taught me how to tolerate people despite how much I hate them especially the stupid doctor who made dad panic the day before he passed on. loser, =.=
and you hated her too, HAHA.
well theres so much I can say, especially with you being the pillar of strength to all of us and also the man of the house now.
love you kor, you`re gonna be a superb orthopedic surgeon in the years to come. :]
so anyway,
today woke up earlier than usual.
no idea why, so yeah.. switched on my phone.
driel messaged asking if I wanted to go ou.
confused me a bit but was settled after and I ended up going to OU but not with him.
with my family of course, to chilis for bros bday.
we would have gone there for dinner but my relatives insisted on having dinner with us.
*rolls eyes*
so I was sooo full from chilis,
got home around 3.30, and watched Balls of Fury. lamest show okay, lousy story line.
wanted to watch Knocked Up but my bro lent the DVD to someone else.
wanted to watch Secret but my silly temporary maid misplaced it. argh, =.=
so watched Hannah Montana since there was literally nothing else to watch.
then well, I went to stone on my bed.
mom told me to get ready since we were off for dinner,
had steamboat, went all the way to Sri Petaling.
but I still have to say, good steamboat can be found around Bukit Manjalara or however you spell it. Its near Bandar Sri Damansara.
the food theres pretty good I must say, :]
so yeah, as usual I`ll stone during dinner since well, I don`t communicate with my cousins at all except Mei Li but shes back in Mauritius,
On the brighter side, shes coming back on Tuesday or Thursday. I couldn`t really hear.
So yea, should be going for a shopping trip with her when she comes back :]
Uncle Alex asked me if I wanted to go for Live and Loud since he had extra tickets.
I soo didn`t feel like going so yea, I passed but my brother went.
hehe, even yesterday I was offered free tickets. Aaron Sheah got tickets I think but well I passed on that too.
oh well, Elliott Yamin would have to wait till the next time he comes down to Malaysia.
was so uber full, came home and watched a bit of Miss World.
Was glad that Miss Malaysia was in the final 15 but was kinda upset she didn`t make it into the top 5.
but OMG, there was this super irritating black girl {not to be racist] from the audience who kept standing up and waving at the camera behind the host.
I tell you, seriously.. My eldest bro, mom and I felt like shooting her okay!
shes so black, you can only see her teeth =.= i`m not kidding!
but yeah, Miss China is so freaking tall, I think Mexico should have won.
She`s so much prettier. Well enough about that, just a few random shots I was going through.
the quality ain`t too god but well, excuse it yeah?
so yes, although this picture was taken before camp,
I still think it can be used as evidence on how much we didn`t sleep in camp. really,
check out our eyebags. But driel looks super different here. *shrugs*
this picture on the other hand, was just a silly shot of us trying to pull of the Sungei Wang pose xD
KELS! seee how tall they are now! okay but I was bending down and driel was tip toe-ing? but still! their sooo tall now right?
Ash and Joey look so adorable, don`t deny xD
haha, my favourite candid, I mean like seriously.. why Joey is playing with my hairband, I have no idea.
okay, excuse my retarded face but you have GOT TO LOVE Adriel in this pic. Lol!
haha, Johann, my supermodel, no?
carmen darling, I couldn`t help it. haha, and as you can see.. I couldn`t take the picture properly cause I couldn`t stop laughing xD
and again, xD
lol, twister.
joey khong, poserlicious.
haha, enjoyed?
I`m off. hehe. love y`all. :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home