11.12.2007
Okayy, I don`t have much to write but yeah,
its a belated birthday post.
.JPG)
Anisuddin bin Rosli!
haha, yes.. you never come online except for Dota.
but then again, you deserve this post anyway.
well Happy Belated Birthday :]
you`ve been totally awesome when it comes to listening to my problems.
you always reminded me what a jerk HE can be.
thanks loads for keeping me away from him.
oh and thanks for the hilarious phone calls.
our conversations always turn out stupid right?
it was a really great year being in the same class and I`m really happy we`ll be in the same class again next year.
and someones growing taller, eh?
was hilarious seeing you the day before yesterday,
"*glares* you forgot my birthday? its tomorrow!"
haha, and yes, I DID forget it and I`m sorry.
but well yes, thanks for being a good friend and being totally retarded with me. xD
I`m here for youu always :]
the only interesting day for today was lunch with Matilda,
told her all the stupid jokes from Sunday.
Kemuel: eh, why gorilla`s nostril so big?
everyone: dunno.
Kemuel: cause its fingers are so big.
everyone: =.= HAIYOOOO.
Adriel: then how can babboons ass be so big if their fingers are so small? their ass is freaking big cause like 5000 mosquitoes bit it and it became so sore la.
like WTH right!
aih, crazy friends I have.
sorry Kim and Jin Yin.
hehe, we understand that we were REALLY loud and crazy the other day.
oh and did I mention we used up all the sugar packs at Waffle World?
half the packets were scattered on the floor,
one quarter was used to "drug" me, Kem and whoever.
the other quarter? HAHA.
we tried eating em. xD
the bill was like RM97.
Kemuel: AIYOOO. IAN! see la, play with sugar and they prob charged us for it.
lol, retard.
oh and after we were done, this lady came to take our plates.
Kem: eh, you want me to tip you for taking our plates ar?
Lady: well, its up to you if you to tip me la. *walks away*
Kem: cheh, you walk away then no need la.
well thats Kemuel for you.
there are a kazillion more hilarious moments but I don`t quite remember and even if I did, I wouldn`t write it down.
anyway, I`m off to complete my Christmas shopping list.
you have NO idea how hard it is =.=
its a belated birthday post.
Anisuddin bin Rosli!
haha, yes.. you never come online except for Dota.
but then again, you deserve this post anyway.
well Happy Belated Birthday :]
you`ve been totally awesome when it comes to listening to my problems.
you always reminded me what a jerk HE can be.
thanks loads for keeping me away from him.
oh and thanks for the hilarious phone calls.
our conversations always turn out stupid right?
it was a really great year being in the same class and I`m really happy we`ll be in the same class again next year.
and someones growing taller, eh?
was hilarious seeing you the day before yesterday,
"*glares* you forgot my birthday? its tomorrow!"
haha, and yes, I DID forget it and I`m sorry.
but well yes, thanks for being a good friend and being totally retarded with me. xD
I`m here for youu always :]
the only interesting day for today was lunch with Matilda,
told her all the stupid jokes from Sunday.
Kemuel: eh, why gorilla`s nostril so big?
everyone: dunno.
Kemuel: cause its fingers are so big.
everyone: =.= HAIYOOOO.
Adriel: then how can babboons ass be so big if their fingers are so small? their ass is freaking big cause like 5000 mosquitoes bit it and it became so sore la.
like WTH right!
aih, crazy friends I have.
sorry Kim and Jin Yin.
hehe, we understand that we were REALLY loud and crazy the other day.
oh and did I mention we used up all the sugar packs at Waffle World?
half the packets were scattered on the floor,
one quarter was used to "drug" me, Kem and whoever.
the other quarter? HAHA.
we tried eating em. xD
the bill was like RM97.
Kemuel: AIYOOO. IAN! see la, play with sugar and they prob charged us for it.
lol, retard.
oh and after we were done, this lady came to take our plates.
Kem: eh, you want me to tip you for taking our plates ar?
Lady: well, its up to you if you to tip me la. *walks away*
Kem: cheh, you walk away then no need la.
well thats Kemuel for you.
there are a kazillion more hilarious moments but I don`t quite remember and even if I did, I wouldn`t write it down.
anyway, I`m off to complete my Christmas shopping list.
you have NO idea how hard it is =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home