wheee xD
haha wheeeeee xD
so funny.
nobody remembers my birthday. hahahah, okay okay.. they do :]
but the funny thing is, I was talking to like a kazillion people at 12am,
and nobody wished me. haha.
only Brenda did. :]
thanks darl xD
and of course MND, Nadia, Sarah, Nick and Hansern!
love ya`ll!
thanks joey for the super long and sweet message! xDD
natallie, eunice and ian as well.
oh well, hakim.. we`re even now.
you didn`t call me =.=
haha, next year dear. next year :]
haha aiyoo. nick thang is prob the funniest ass alive la,
on msn i was talking to him,
the suddenly he sms-ed me saying brb, toilet.
I burst out laughing and 15 mins later he wasn`t back yet,
so messaged him askin why in the world he was taking so long,
and he replied me on MSN saying I invaded his privacy while he was shitting.
OMG, thang jie sheaan!
yer =.= hahaha,
i`m off to sleep anyway,
thanks for the wishes darl,
and of course thanks to the twins for even wishing me before my clock stroked 12. xD
so funny.
nobody remembers my birthday. hahahah, okay okay.. they do :]
but the funny thing is, I was talking to like a kazillion people at 12am,
and nobody wished me. haha.
only Brenda did. :]
thanks darl xD
and of course MND, Nadia, Sarah, Nick and Hansern!
love ya`ll!
thanks joey for the super long and sweet message! xDD
natallie, eunice and ian as well.
oh well, hakim.. we`re even now.
you didn`t call me =.=
haha, next year dear. next year :]
haha aiyoo. nick thang is prob the funniest ass alive la,
on msn i was talking to him,
the suddenly he sms-ed me saying brb, toilet.
I burst out laughing and 15 mins later he wasn`t back yet,
so messaged him askin why in the world he was taking so long,
and he replied me on MSN saying I invaded his privacy while he was shitting.
OMG, thang jie sheaan!
yer =.= hahaha,
i`m off to sleep anyway,
thanks for the wishes darl,
and of course thanks to the twins for even wishing me before my clock stroked 12. xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home