tags,
forgot to post this up in the earlier post,
tagged by Kristin darling,
Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her ideal mate.
2. Gender of his/her ideal mate has to be mentioned.
3. Tag 8 other people and leave a comment on their blog.
right, obviously it would be a male =.=
Love me for whats Inside and not whats on the Outside.
well, of course everybody makes first impressions from the outward appearance, you just can`t help it. But I do want someone who gets to know me better and love me for whats inside and not the outside.
A good Heart
Like, Duh.. if i expect someone to love me for whats inside, I have to love the other person for whats inside too, and yeah. thats REALLY important to me. I don`t want some guy who swears at every freaking thing or curses.
Gets along with my friends and family
yeah, I need someone who gets along with my friends and family. He has to tolerate them as much as he doesn`t like them because well, literally before this guy I`m sure my friends and family have been there for me.
God fearing,
I don`t really care what you think about me at the moment, whether yr gonna criticize me for being religious or whatsoever but it IS true. I don`t wanna date some guy who doesn`t care bout religion.
Musically talented,
he should at least play one instrument! I don`t care if its the drums or the piano or whatever, he should be musically talented.
Clean background/history
Well yeah, I obviously don`t wanna date someone who has a history of 7 ex girlfriends or something like that. Clean background in a sense that I don`t want some guy whose been skipping school constantly or some bully or some weird character la,
Opens up to me easily
like duh, I can`t imagine dating a guy whose so closed up I don`t even know what goes on in his life. and imagine yr on a date, and you people are sitting down and both of you are just stoning because he isn`t opening up to you or imagine you are the one who keeps talking because your opening up to him and his just stoning =.=
Hilarious
I just love guys who make me laugh. no matter what the situation, he can be really pissed or something but he still finds a way to make a joke out of it. love those kinda guys!
well there you have it, and no.
I`m not refering to anyone.
and I`m still waiting for the right one,
nobodys perfect so I`m just gonna be patient and find that imperfect but right guy.
oh, I forgot the post this during the camp post,
I was sitting at the end of the bed and driel`s legs were under the blankets.
me: *hits his legs*
driel: oof!
me: *jumps, i have no idea why i did that and I knocked my head on the upper bunk*
driel: HAHAHAHA , OMG. HAHAHAHAHAAH. heeheeee HAHAHAHAHA.
rj: aiyooo.. hahahahaha.
we were talking bout instruments,
rj: lol, i play the triangle. ding ding.
me: oh yeaa.. sure *rolls eyes* and I play the circle.
lianne: HAHA. i play the rectangle.
me: awesomeee. then you hit all the four sides right, ding ding ding ding.
tagged by Kristin darling,
Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her ideal mate.
2. Gender of his/her ideal mate has to be mentioned.
3. Tag 8 other people and leave a comment on their blog.
right, obviously it would be a male =.=
Love me for whats Inside and not whats on the Outside.
well, of course everybody makes first impressions from the outward appearance, you just can`t help it. But I do want someone who gets to know me better and love me for whats inside and not the outside.
A good Heart
Like, Duh.. if i expect someone to love me for whats inside, I have to love the other person for whats inside too, and yeah. thats REALLY important to me. I don`t want some guy who swears at every freaking thing or curses.
Gets along with my friends and family
yeah, I need someone who gets along with my friends and family. He has to tolerate them as much as he doesn`t like them because well, literally before this guy I`m sure my friends and family have been there for me.
God fearing,
I don`t really care what you think about me at the moment, whether yr gonna criticize me for being religious or whatsoever but it IS true. I don`t wanna date some guy who doesn`t care bout religion.
Musically talented,
he should at least play one instrument! I don`t care if its the drums or the piano or whatever, he should be musically talented.
Clean background/history
Well yeah, I obviously don`t wanna date someone who has a history of 7 ex girlfriends or something like that. Clean background in a sense that I don`t want some guy whose been skipping school constantly or some bully or some weird character la,
Opens up to me easily
like duh, I can`t imagine dating a guy whose so closed up I don`t even know what goes on in his life. and imagine yr on a date, and you people are sitting down and both of you are just stoning because he isn`t opening up to you or imagine you are the one who keeps talking because your opening up to him and his just stoning =.=
Hilarious
I just love guys who make me laugh. no matter what the situation, he can be really pissed or something but he still finds a way to make a joke out of it. love those kinda guys!
well there you have it, and no.
I`m not refering to anyone.
and I`m still waiting for the right one,
nobodys perfect so I`m just gonna be patient and find that imperfect but right guy.
oh, I forgot the post this during the camp post,
I was sitting at the end of the bed and driel`s legs were under the blankets.
me: *hits his legs*
driel: oof!
me: *jumps, i have no idea why i did that and I knocked my head on the upper bunk*
driel: HAHAHAHA , OMG. HAHAHAHAHAAH. heeheeee HAHAHAHAHA.
rj: aiyooo.. hahahahaha.
we were talking bout instruments,
rj: lol, i play the triangle. ding ding.
me: oh yeaa.. sure *rolls eyes* and I play the circle.
lianne: HAHA. i play the rectangle.
me: awesomeee. then you hit all the four sides right, ding ding ding ding.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home