Friday, November 09, 2007

9.11.2007

its only 12.30 and i`m so bored i don`t even know how to describe how bored I am.
and theres like 11 and a half more hours before the day is over.
eesh,

the only thing entertaining me now is music.
the my humps remix by lil jon is addictive.
thanks natrah, haha. yeah, i heard the song from her zen.

if only time could pass this slowly when my friends are around.
so yeah, I`ve been keeping myself occupied,
actually make that TRYING to keep myself occupied,
with random ideas and plans.

Well firstly, I should be baking on Tuesday for my dear school leavers,
I`d prob be finishing up the PEKA Science on Monday or Tuesday.
I`ll prob be a busy body and try finding out who in the world would be part of 3 Edison 2008 when the results come out.
Most likely I`ve to ransack the whole house because I seemed to have lost my camera somewhere in the house which explains the lack of photos on my blog.
screw maids,

Then well, theres probably gonna be a trip to OU to get prizes for the class party with the rest of the committee.
Which reminds me, Edisonarions, could ya`ll please let me or Kristin know what you guys are bringing by say, Tuesday or Wednesday so we can make sure nobody brings the same kind of food? thanks,

ah so for the rest of this week till next Sunday, I don`t exactly have proper plans,
but yeah, I should be able to complete this list by Friday?
-cleaning up my entire room which is currently my store room and my brothers weekend room.
-changing the family photos around the house. their freaking outdated at the moment.
-cleaning up the entire house actually, noting that my dears would be coming over.
-plan the perfect prank on RJ, matilda! hurry up la, we need to plan!
-choreograph at least a few more steps for the dance.
-bake, bake and bake.
-dentist appointment. xDD
-clear up my wardrobe. everythings a mess in there.

well, thats a lot of cleaning i suppose.
oh shucks, zowiah just called. =.=
tuition on Wednesday and Friday.
ish, oh well.. just 2 more classes and I`m DONE.
and they didn`t even do the PMR paper the other day, was hoping to skip it.

estelle, arina amalina, rashid, hanbali, hakim!
you people better be there with me or I`m gonna yell at ya`ll man, xDD

oh and i`ll be away from the 20th to the 24th.
sorry ash. so sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home