8.11.2007
wheee, 18th november. 10 days time,
haha, its gonna be fun xD
today was good :]
had kav`s open house at 1.30 ++
just talked and talked.
then went to the park,
aidit got love bite on his butt.
freaking mosquito =.=
so went back to the house,
chilled for a bit.
messaged joey only to find out he was already at deb`s house.
FREAKING SMART LA YOU! NEVER CALL PEOPLE!
so rushed to debs.
had practice for a bit.
haha, was fun seeing that donkey.
joe and i kept making fun of each other,
damn joe, you`re getting taller! hmphhh,
so yeah,
me: donkaaaay *smirks*
joey: what did you call me?
me: donkey. =.=
joey: you PIG.
me: *bursts out laughing*
that guy has grown immune to my pokes and smacks. haisho,
whatever it is, we`re still the best of friends right, joe?
left at 7.20 for dinner.
stayed at the restaurant till 10 cause we had dinner with mom`s friends.
came home at about 10.30, by then I already missed half of Greys Anatomy.
so yeah, now I`m online.
you, you, you..GET ONLINE LA.
really bored, yeaps. this dudes been an awesome guy to talk to the past few days.
awesomely glad things are back to the way it used to be.
best buds always right?
and you`re playing twister with me! no excuses! HAHA.
you know who you are, dear xD
oh wells, got tagged by Ashley darl, enjoy.
Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I bite straws all the time.
-no kidding, my straws are usually destroyed after awhile.
2. I`m bored of shuffling.
-well joey, you rubbed your anti-shuffling onto me. I`m seriously bored of shuffling.
3. I am a total ice- cream addict.
-Seriously, as long as theres ice-cream, I`d be there. most of the time xD
4. I don`t exactly shop because I believe in rewarding myself only when I deserve it.
-yeah, its weird but thats how I am. Every now and then, mom would ask if I`d like something, usually I`ll just say no because I don`t think I deserve it.
5. I`m not flexible
-i cant even do a bridge, lame.
6. I get along better with guys.
-its not that I don`t get along with girls but I think guys get along better.
7. My room is probably messier than a guys room.
-honestly, i cant find anything in my own room,
8. I love baking.
- yeaah, i totally do. expect stuff from me every now and then,
I tag :
Debra
Natallie
Nadia
Kristin
Audrey
Nikki
Grace
Nimisha
haha, its gonna be fun xD
today was good :]
had kav`s open house at 1.30 ++
just talked and talked.
then went to the park,
aidit got love bite on his butt.
freaking mosquito =.=
so went back to the house,
chilled for a bit.
messaged joey only to find out he was already at deb`s house.
FREAKING SMART LA YOU! NEVER CALL PEOPLE!
so rushed to debs.
had practice for a bit.
haha, was fun seeing that donkey.
joe and i kept making fun of each other,
damn joe, you`re getting taller! hmphhh,
so yeah,
me: donkaaaay *smirks*
joey: what did you call me?
me: donkey. =.=
joey: you PIG.
me: *bursts out laughing*
that guy has grown immune to my pokes and smacks. haisho,
whatever it is, we`re still the best of friends right, joe?
left at 7.20 for dinner.
stayed at the restaurant till 10 cause we had dinner with mom`s friends.
came home at about 10.30, by then I already missed half of Greys Anatomy.
so yeah, now I`m online.
you, you, you..GET ONLINE LA.
really bored, yeaps. this dudes been an awesome guy to talk to the past few days.
awesomely glad things are back to the way it used to be.
best buds always right?
and you`re playing twister with me! no excuses! HAHA.
you know who you are, dear xD
oh wells, got tagged by Ashley darl, enjoy.
Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I bite straws all the time.
-no kidding, my straws are usually destroyed after awhile.
2. I`m bored of shuffling.
-well joey, you rubbed your anti-shuffling onto me. I`m seriously bored of shuffling.
3. I am a total ice- cream addict.
-Seriously, as long as theres ice-cream, I`d be there. most of the time xD
4. I don`t exactly shop because I believe in rewarding myself only when I deserve it.
-yeah, its weird but thats how I am. Every now and then, mom would ask if I`d like something, usually I`ll just say no because I don`t think I deserve it.
5. I`m not flexible
-i cant even do a bridge, lame.
6. I get along better with guys.
-its not that I don`t get along with girls but I think guys get along better.
7. My room is probably messier than a guys room.
-honestly, i cant find anything in my own room,
8. I love baking.
- yeaah, i totally do. expect stuff from me every now and then,
I tag :
Debra
Natallie
Nadia
Kristin
Audrey
Nikki
Grace
Nimisha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home