7.11.2007
today was just like any other day at school.
at least there were more people at school today though,
besides the fact that most of the guys had to attend the Scouts Annual Dinner practice,
so besides the endless games of Speed and Cho Tai Ti,
We really didn`t do anything but stone,
and I had to answer this questionairre about the Smart School thingy,
whatever.
I forgot what I did after that, =.=
haha, tomorrows deepavali yo!
OMG. wheeee,
i love those thingys like coloured rice on the floor.
no idea what its called but their really pretty.
yada, happy deepavali guys!
especially to Kavee, Dan and Sach.
ohohoh, we were playing speed today and I suppose Wenn`s mind was a tad bit blur today,
sanju: marc anthonys that singer right,
me: yeahs,
sanju: he`s damn ugly wei.
me: i know right! and he actually got jennifer lopez!
wenn: ya la, his freaking black wei,
sanju and i: WHAT?! black?
me: his not black!
sanju: ya la, my goodness!
wenn: eh oh ya, his not black.. his the blue guy in some movie right?
me: blue? =.= whatever wenn.
i`m in a good mood today xD
tomorrow will be a good day, at least i hope so.
i need quality time with people man..
like seriously. gah, funny funny.
kadoink..
i`m high, and i`m off to go let out my highness on somebody.
at least there were more people at school today though,
besides the fact that most of the guys had to attend the Scouts Annual Dinner practice,
so besides the endless games of Speed and Cho Tai Ti,
We really didn`t do anything but stone,
and I had to answer this questionairre about the Smart School thingy,
whatever.
I forgot what I did after that, =.=
haha, tomorrows deepavali yo!
OMG. wheeee,
i love those thingys like coloured rice on the floor.
no idea what its called but their really pretty.
yada, happy deepavali guys!
especially to Kavee, Dan and Sach.
ohohoh, we were playing speed today and I suppose Wenn`s mind was a tad bit blur today,
sanju: marc anthonys that singer right,
me: yeahs,
sanju: he`s damn ugly wei.
me: i know right! and he actually got jennifer lopez!
wenn: ya la, his freaking black wei,
sanju and i: WHAT?! black?
me: his not black!
sanju: ya la, my goodness!
wenn: eh oh ya, his not black.. his the blue guy in some movie right?
me: blue? =.= whatever wenn.
i`m in a good mood today xD
tomorrow will be a good day, at least i hope so.
i need quality time with people man..
like seriously. gah, funny funny.
kadoink..
i`m high, and i`m off to go let out my highness on somebody.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home