6.11.2007
well, i didn`t go to school yesterday :]
i had to follow my mom and bro to some place to settle my dads personal stuff.
so came back around 10.15,
changed into my jeans and was off to skttdi[1] for their convo.
the first person i saw, Aiman Hadi =.=
haha, I suppose we were alright.
Smiled at him and yeah, he smiled back cause both of us were on the phone.
then headed to the hall.
was kinda blur, was talking to Arina Amalina.
Then walked to the door and I was kinda stoned, I didn`t even realise Sharifah Iman was right in front of me.
She kept staring at me, until I realised she was there.
Both of us literally screamed and hugged. OMG, I miss that chica so so much.
Babe, you`re getting even prettier as you grow up. xD
so sat with Lilia and her group of friends.
The performances were seriously GOOD. no kidding, AWESOME really.
MND was so mean, he went to the back of the hall and tried doing the Malay dance steps and so did Ashraf and Syakir.
Totally loved the skit,
NITASYA was awesome! "hey sexy" haha.
I later found out that everything they did was spontaneous except for a few bits and pieces. NO kidding, that is serious TALENT. good job, guys!
It ended around 11.30, managed to catch up with Aiman and Amran.
Then talked to Cikgu Zam for a bit and also the rest of the teachers.
Pn NG!OMG, she couldn`t remember my name and she kept laughing and leaning on my shoulder. In the end she got my name xD
Went home after that,
Iman babe, sorry couldn`t stay longer.
I forgot what I did after that xD
Today on the other hand was pretty boring.
Was stoning the whole day besides the occasional card games where suddenly everyone would rush to keep their cards cause the teachers walked pass.
It was still boring anyway,
I`m stressed up. dang,
dad, where are you?
usually you know the right words to say.
blegh, why didn`t you bring me with you? geez.
i had to follow my mom and bro to some place to settle my dads personal stuff.
so came back around 10.15,
changed into my jeans and was off to skttdi[1] for their convo.
the first person i saw, Aiman Hadi =.=
haha, I suppose we were alright.
Smiled at him and yeah, he smiled back cause both of us were on the phone.
then headed to the hall.
was kinda blur, was talking to Arina Amalina.
Then walked to the door and I was kinda stoned, I didn`t even realise Sharifah Iman was right in front of me.
She kept staring at me, until I realised she was there.
Both of us literally screamed and hugged. OMG, I miss that chica so so much.
Babe, you`re getting even prettier as you grow up. xD
so sat with Lilia and her group of friends.
The performances were seriously GOOD. no kidding, AWESOME really.
MND was so mean, he went to the back of the hall and tried doing the Malay dance steps and so did Ashraf and Syakir.
Totally loved the skit,
NITASYA was awesome! "hey sexy" haha.
I later found out that everything they did was spontaneous except for a few bits and pieces. NO kidding, that is serious TALENT. good job, guys!
It ended around 11.30, managed to catch up with Aiman and Amran.
Then talked to Cikgu Zam for a bit and also the rest of the teachers.
Pn NG!OMG, she couldn`t remember my name and she kept laughing and leaning on my shoulder. In the end she got my name xD
Went home after that,
Iman babe, sorry couldn`t stay longer.
I forgot what I did after that xD
Today on the other hand was pretty boring.
Was stoning the whole day besides the occasional card games where suddenly everyone would rush to keep their cards cause the teachers walked pass.
It was still boring anyway,
I`m stressed up. dang,
dad, where are you?
usually you know the right words to say.
blegh, why didn`t you bring me with you? geez.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home