Sunday, November 04, 2007

4.11.2007

nobody can explain how disappointed I am right now,
arsenal just had to score that last goal during extra time.
I felt like crying there and then,
aihs, shucks.
so so upset right now.

but yada, after blogging yesterday,
talked to Arif and Nick.
haha, omg. so so so totally LOVE those two wei.
Syed Arif, I ain`t jealous bout that guy la. OMG. haha.
so funny, I don`t even know that dude. PFFFFT.


so yeah, i`m still VERY upset bout the game yesterday.
sobsob.

anyway, i went to church today.
was fun!
Terry and Rose are hilarious.
i think a kazillion people are gonna come after me if i don`t go for YC camp.
Adriel! I`m soo sorry la! I know i got you into this! I`m so sorry but I don`t feel like going.

had csom after, before that Nat was soo hyper.
she was skipping and singing so loudly.

oh oh! Jerica came for 1st,
haha, sorry to you to Jer. You can stay in camp with Carmen!

CSOM was fine,
went home after that.
No idea why but people said my hair looked different. =.=

i slept from about 11.30 - 5.30.
yeah, i was exhausted.

came online for a bit and yeah, now i have to go cause my mom has this dinner going on.
will update in a bit.

I`m changing. I really want to, I don`t like the way I am.
I know that with the help of Ash and everyone else I`ve been hanging around with,
I`m gonna do it.
Hanging with these people has a real eye-opener.
I`m so sorry to those who`ve already hated me. I`m so sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home