3.11.2007
Apparently, we TTDI Interactors are banned from any ELC events.
Ahhh, Screw them. Its just sad to know that we`re banned when the 3 people who got us banned aren`t even exactly in Interact and besides, one of em isn`t from our school anyway, geez =.=
This is soo screwed up. and yes, I`m pist.
cooled down, so yeaah..
today was definitely eventful but awesomely tiring and my legs are aching.
well woke up at 6 cause was supposed to be at school by 7 to set up the stall.
reached at 7.15 though,
so helped out a bit.
then watched kawad practice.
and yeah, the real thing started so was panicking cause loads of stuff weren`t planned out and we didn`t have enough things to sell.
not to mention that we needed the chocolate fountain but kavee would be late.
so Celine, Lydia and I left to Kavee`s to get the stuff.
walked and walked.
we started selling stuff at say, 9.10?
stall was good, but was really tired.
cause Celine, Lydia and I were handling EVERYTHING by ourselves for 3 hours straight.
Not to mention that our teachers were missing.
All you other PBSM-ers, aper ar! tak support, BODO.
so yeah, cleared up at 12 something.
went home at 1230 or 1245.
took a shower, and was about to take a short nap then Brenda messaged to say we were suppose to meet up at 1.30.
so there goes my nap, reached Curve only to find out that they haven`t arrived and they were heading to Ikano =.=
Me, being a total loser at directions, was walking around the whole of Curve just to find the link to cross to Ikano.
After 15 minutes of walking, was fed up so called Li May for directions.
Got there and oh gosh, i was so awfully tired and my legs were aching cause I was in heels. So yeah, was a bit quiet cause was really tired.
So bought a pair of shades from Padini. So did Suet!
Then we went back to Focus Point to try on contact lenses, well I tried but i chickened out after that.
Did eye test and it turns out m right eye has short sightedness of 100 but the left is only 25. HUGE difference.
Not gonna tell my mom till it gets really bad.
So we went back to Curve after that.
Walked along the street.
Then Deb, Suet and I went to Starbucks.
Later on the rest came as well with shades from The Street.
So literally, everyone had shades today.
Met Suet`s friends after awhile,
Jason and Gordan.
So we went to Secret Recipe cause Kris and I were hungry.
we ordered like LOADS of food.
Somehow the twins and Grace thought Gordan looked like Tong Yang but they look so different!
We figured that Jason looked really familiar,
At first I thought he looked a little bit like Kamar Razy,
but suddenly I realized he has the same smile as Rif.
So BINGO, arif dear.. you just got yourself a look-alike. HAHA.
so Kris and I went to pay, then everyone else left.
So as soon as I walked out of the door and turned, I saw Qusyairi!
Gave him a hug then went off cause was looking for the rest.
We split into three.
Deb, Suet, Li May, Jason and Gordan went to play pool and foos,
The twins and Grace were shopping around and
Kris and I left to do our own shopping.
Walked around but didn`t really find anything.
So yeah, in the end we went back at 7,
thanks Kris and yr mom! xD
So yeah I`m pretty much exhausted at the moment.
No pictures cause I was in a rush and had no time to get the camera.
Hope you enjoyed the reading anyway.
Ahhh, Screw them. Its just sad to know that we`re banned when the 3 people who got us banned aren`t even exactly in Interact and besides, one of em isn`t from our school anyway, geez =.=
This is soo screwed up. and yes, I`m pist.
cooled down, so yeaah..
today was definitely eventful but awesomely tiring and my legs are aching.
well woke up at 6 cause was supposed to be at school by 7 to set up the stall.
reached at 7.15 though,
so helped out a bit.
then watched kawad practice.
and yeah, the real thing started so was panicking cause loads of stuff weren`t planned out and we didn`t have enough things to sell.
not to mention that we needed the chocolate fountain but kavee would be late.
so Celine, Lydia and I left to Kavee`s to get the stuff.
walked and walked.
we started selling stuff at say, 9.10?
stall was good, but was really tired.
cause Celine, Lydia and I were handling EVERYTHING by ourselves for 3 hours straight.
Not to mention that our teachers were missing.
All you other PBSM-ers, aper ar! tak support, BODO.
so yeah, cleared up at 12 something.
went home at 1230 or 1245.
took a shower, and was about to take a short nap then Brenda messaged to say we were suppose to meet up at 1.30.
so there goes my nap, reached Curve only to find out that they haven`t arrived and they were heading to Ikano =.=
Me, being a total loser at directions, was walking around the whole of Curve just to find the link to cross to Ikano.
After 15 minutes of walking, was fed up so called Li May for directions.
Got there and oh gosh, i was so awfully tired and my legs were aching cause I was in heels. So yeah, was a bit quiet cause was really tired.
So bought a pair of shades from Padini. So did Suet!
Then we went back to Focus Point to try on contact lenses, well I tried but i chickened out after that.
Did eye test and it turns out m right eye has short sightedness of 100 but the left is only 25. HUGE difference.
Not gonna tell my mom till it gets really bad.
So we went back to Curve after that.
Walked along the street.
Then Deb, Suet and I went to Starbucks.
Later on the rest came as well with shades from The Street.
So literally, everyone had shades today.
Met Suet`s friends after awhile,
Jason and Gordan.
So we went to Secret Recipe cause Kris and I were hungry.
we ordered like LOADS of food.
Somehow the twins and Grace thought Gordan looked like Tong Yang but they look so different!
We figured that Jason looked really familiar,
At first I thought he looked a little bit like Kamar Razy,
but suddenly I realized he has the same smile as Rif.
So BINGO, arif dear.. you just got yourself a look-alike. HAHA.
so Kris and I went to pay, then everyone else left.
So as soon as I walked out of the door and turned, I saw Qusyairi!
Gave him a hug then went off cause was looking for the rest.
We split into three.
Deb, Suet, Li May, Jason and Gordan went to play pool and foos,
The twins and Grace were shopping around and
Kris and I left to do our own shopping.
Walked around but didn`t really find anything.
So yeah, in the end we went back at 7,
thanks Kris and yr mom! xD
So yeah I`m pretty much exhausted at the moment.
No pictures cause I was in a rush and had no time to get the camera.
Hope you enjoyed the reading anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home